Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Senior Member

Default FWIW

Just got another personal email from Chuck, he has lifted the ban on
me and invited me back into the forum. Good on him, I give him credit.
Now if he would just delete the offending thread (as should have been
done on day one) that's a clean slate "in my mind".. Not that I
matter, I am just another sock puppet, but it should make things
easier on everyone..

In my opinion, this has been far too long aired, I will not engage in
any more conversation about it with anyone..

Later Scotty

Funny, before this all started I was going to make boating forum the
official talk site of my very popular website, still might someday,
but for now, I gotta' get back to setting up the pool...

And just to restate for anyone here that does not really know my
attitude, I would still have anyone presently posting to this group on
my boat for a day, without exception. That's just the way I roll...