Default Google is evil

On 6/11/17 1:37 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 12:52:35 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/11/17 12:40 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 12:32:53 -0400, Keyser Söze

On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 11:30:40 -0400, Keyser Söze

As for your movies, how did you get a legally licensed movie that you
can store on your server? They all say it is illegal to "reproduce"
them, in any way.
Streams (netflix, amazon etc) can't legally be copied locally and DVDs
are also illegal to copy. Where do you get a movie legally that you
can copy?

Why, from Trump Movie Distributors, of course,a wholly owned subsidiary of
Trump University.

So it seems you value your 5th amendment rights more than your 4th
amendment rights. Fine by me, I am not going to coerce you to admit
millions of dollars worth of copyright violations but you have to
agree you are still a pirate in the eyes of the law (and MPAA).

Yawn.

Getting caught lying seems to make you sleepy

You sound more and more like Trump every day. I have no illegally copied
movies, and you have no proof I do. You should stick to what you know,
which, as far as I can tell, is pretty much next to nothing.

If you have movies on your server, they were illegally copied unless
you can tell me a source I am not aware of. It is a simple question.
Where did you get the movies?

There are perfectly legal sources with which you are not aware.

On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 18:03:25 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/11/17 1:37 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 12:52:35 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/11/17 12:40 PM,
wrote:
[...]

Secret sources? I smell bull****.
Answer the question, it is an easy one. Where did you get "hundreds"
of movies with a license to copy them?

wrote:

On 6/11/17 1:37 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 12:52:35 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/11/17 12:40 PM,
wrote:
[...]

Not secret. Change your underwear. Not interested in responding to demands.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

On 6/11/2017 8:17 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 18:03:25 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/11/17 1:37 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 12:52:35 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/11/17 12:40 PM,
wrote:
[...]

I don't know the details because I've never done it but apparently
sources of movies such as Amazon allow you to download a complementary
digital copy of the movie *if* you have purchased a hardcopy (DVD).

There are also other sources for downloading digital copies such as
something called "VUDO" but again, I don't know anything about it.
Never did it.

On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 20:50:09 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 6/11/2017 8:17 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 18:03:25 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/11/17 1:37 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 12:52:35 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/11/17 12:40 PM,
wrote:
[...]

===

https://www.vudu.com/

I've never used it but apparently it works (assuming you buy the movie
from them you are supposed to get some measure of device
independence).

---
http://www.avg.com

wrote:

I don't know the details because I've never done it but apparently
sources of movies such as Amazon allow you to download a complementary
digital copy of the movie *if* you have purchased a hardcopy (DVD).

Amazon will give you a stream if you buy the DVD but that still
resides in the cloud.

On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 20:50:09 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

VUDO

That appears to be a proprietary set top box, similar to a cable
company DVR except it is net connected. If you can extract movies to
play on another device MPAA will shut them down, just like Sonic Blue.

On 6/11/17 8:50 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 6/11/2017 8:17 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 18:03:25 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/11/17 1:37 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 12:52:35 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/11/17 12:40 PM,
wrote:
[...]

And that wasn't one of the ones I had in mind... Poor
Greg...overwhelmed by and snotty about what he doesn't know.

On 6/11/2017 8:17 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 18:03:25 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/11/17 1:37 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 12:52:35 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/11/17 12:40 PM,
wrote:
[...]

When you answer with an insult, we know you are out of facts.
You still have not answered the question and I suspect it is because
you know you are a pirate. None of the examples given so far have
mitigated the copyright notice at the beginning of virtually every
movie.
Certainly there is technology that allows copying movies but MPAA's
position is that all of them are illegal.
In fact there is DRM now in the HDMI adapter and you will be blocked
from streaming a movie if you are trying to play it on a non-DRM
compliant platform. It will automatically default to SD because they
know they have no control over that data path and you can copy it
anyway.

Satan and the evil Acrux Tall Ships 0 June 25th 06 06:52 PM
Bush = Dr. Evil? Bob Crantz ASA 3 May 3rd 06 05:00 PM
Props are Evil [email protected] General 4 July 19th 05 08:52 PM
I´m an evil pirate Lester T. Linpord General 18 February 14th 04 07:19 AM
Bush = Evil Bobsprit ASA 0 November 11th 03 11:24 PM