Lester T. Linpord

Default I´m an evil pirate

I will attack with my deadly pirate ship your boats and steal everything !

Then I will feed you to the sharks !

Muhahahahahahahahahaha!
Paul Schilter

Lester,
Wait till Puff the Magic Dragon gets a hold of you. :-)
Paul

"Lester T. Linpord" wrote in message
om...
I will attack with my deadly pirate ship your boats and steal everything !

Then I will feed you to the sharks !

Muhahahahahahahahahaha!

pray4surf

"Lester T. Linpord" wrote in message
om...
: I will attack with my deadly pirate ship your boats and steal everything !

Hey Lester!

Born 200 years to late??
Cannons won't thunder. There's nothing to plunder!
Ha ha, You an over 40 victim of fate!

Rick
--
Computer recommends - Hard drinking calypso poet

Eric H

Made enough money to buy Miami but I ****ed away so fast.
Never meant to last.
..... Yes I am a pirate....

Eric H

Damn, I left out the "it". My bad.
Sorry to all parrotheads.

Capt Frank Hopkins

Got to stop wishin'
Got to go Fishin'
Down to rock bottom again'
Just a few friends..
Just a few friends!

CF
"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 23:23:47 GMT, "pray4surf"
wrote:

"Lester T. Linpord" wrote in message
. com...
: I will attack with my deadly pirate ship your boats and steal

everything !

Hey Lester!

Born 200 years to late??
Cannons won't thunder. There's nothing to plunder!
Ha ha, You an over 40 victim of fate!

Rick

all is not lost, though.....

I go for younger women, lived with several awhile
Though I ran 'em away, they'd come back one day
Still could manage to smile
Just takes a while, just takes a while ...........................

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/cavern/

Homepage
http://www.southharbourvillage.com/directions.asp Where

Southport,NC is located.
http://www.southharbourvillage.com/autoupdater.htm Real Time Pictures

at My Marina
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats Rec.boats

at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide

Florida Keyz

used to be a pirate, but the pay and bennies sucked!
Wayne.B

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 01:05:00 -0600, "Eric H"
wrote:
Made enough money to buy Miami but I ****ed it away so fast.
Never meant to last, never meant to last.

===================================

You too?

Dayyyummm, I thought Jimmy and I were the only ones...

As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man,
I have chalked up many a mile.
Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks,
And I've learned much from both of their styles.
Florida Keyz

is this rec.buffet.songs group?

Old Pirate bird nest pawelk General 7 September 28th 03 03:54 AM
Tampa Bay Radio Pirate Is Licensed Captain Boating Safety Comm Volunteers General 12 August 27th 03 10:03 PM
Volunteers Needed To Locate Radio Pirate, Tampa Bay Area Boating Safety Comm Volunteers General 14 August 22nd 03 01:43 AM
Tampa Bay Radio Pirate/ Licensed Captain/UPDATE Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers General 3 August 21st 03 03:33 PM