Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default Tampa Bay Radio Pirate/ Licensed Captain/UPDATE

"NAL TWISTEDHED" wrote in message SNIP

Blah, Blah, Blah.....

You know, crossposting to all these groups is just as annoying and against the rules as radio
pirating. Either talk about fishing/the appropriate topic or get the %*(#$%@!& off of this group!
Maybe we should start a movement with your ISP!
--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers

Geoffrey W. Schultz

Perhaps I missed the FCC/Federal legislation against crossposting to news
groups. :-) WHile I agree that this cross posting is a pain and doesn't
appear to have anything to do with cruising, I have to radio pirating is a
bit more serious than cross posting.

-- Geoff

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
:

"NAL TWISTEDHED" wrote in message
SNIP

Blah, Blah, Blah.....

You know, crossposting to all these groups is just as annoying and
against the rules as radio pirating. Either talk about fishing/the
appropriate topic or get the %*(#$%@!& off of this group! Maybe we
should start a movement with your ISP! --
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

alex

If this guy is such a bad ass why do you want to send inexperienced
people out to get him? why not let the FCC .CG. or tampa bay patrol go
after him? WHAT HAS HE DONE TO GET YOU SO ****ED OFF???