Harry Krause

Default Another on-topic boating post

Went fishing this morning on Yo Ho with my good buddy Craig. Rockhold
Creek was flat calm, but as soon as we cleared the jetty, we were facing
two to threes, closely spaced, and threes and fours for most of the rest
of the day, until about 2:30, when we headed in.

Not a steeeenking feeeesh biting anywhere, for us or for anyone else on
the few boats we saw out today, a day filled with fresh breezes from the
south and southwest, sweatshirt-gray skies, and an occasional
peek-through from the sun.

Oh wel. The air smelled good.

Email sent to will never reach me.
Islanderdad

Got out today went up off the wreck at South River, Left the dock while my
neighbor was washing his boat, good natured ribbing that I was getting out
and he was doing boat chores, got back wet, tired and no fish. He laughed
last I guess.
Dad

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Went fishing this morning on Yo Ho with my good buddy Craig. Rockhold
Creek was flat calm, but as soon as we cleared the jetty, we were facing
two to threes, closely spaced, and threes and fours for most of the rest
of the day, until about 2:30, when we headed in.

Not a steeeenking feeeesh biting anywhere, for us or for anyone else on
the few boats we saw out today, a day filled with fresh breezes from the
south and southwest, sweatshirt-gray skies, and an occasional
peek-through from the sun.

Oh wel. The air smelled good.

Email sent to will never reach me.

Harry Krause

Islanderdad wrote:

[...]

We didn't catch anything, either. It was very choppy in the mid-bay area.

Email sent to
will never reach me.
Richard Malcolm

" Got out today went up off the wreck at South River, Left the dock
while my
neighbor was washing his boat, good natured ribbing that I was getting out
and he was doing boat chores, got back wet, tired and no fish. He laughed
last I guess.
Dad

going out on your boat or at the dock working on boat, IT'S ALL GOOD.

me I went out all day on my boat and came back and did a little pre
winterizing work on her.
It still amazes me that after 20 years or so, that I can still find
places with in a couple hours of my marina (Boston harbor) that I
haven't been to. great fun exploring, so many places to check out up
here
(ooh, or maybe my memory is gone and I have been to these places
already and just forgot) oh well fun just the same
Calif Bill

"Richard Malcolm" wrote in message
om...
[...]

I went up to Lake Oroville for the weekend. Figured the last camping trip
of the year. About 90 degrees. Windy at night, but OK during the day.
Only landed one bass.
Bill

Islanderdad

We just got to the area from California about a month ago, so I'm stretching
the season if I can. My welcome to the area was called Isabel. I had the
boat shipped and they brought it into Rhode Harbor Marina on the friday
after Isabel. They were a week late picking it up in San Diego, I was P.O'd
then but it certainly paid off on this end. I caught the hurricane but I am
missing the fire's :-)

Dad
Any fishing tips are appreciated