Calif Bill

Default Another on-topic boating post

"Richard Malcolm" wrote in message
om...
" Got out today went up off the wreck at South River, Left the dock
while my
neighbor was washing his boat, good natured ribbing that I was getting

out
and he was doing boat chores, got back wet, tired and no fish. He

laughed
last I guess.
Dad

going out on your boat or at the dock working on boat, IT'S ALL GOOD.

me I went out all day on my boat and came back and did a little pre
winterizing work on her.
It still amazes me that after 20 years or so, that I can still find
places with in a couple hours of my marina (Boston harbor) that I
haven't been to. great fun exploring, so many places to check out up
here
(ooh, or maybe my memory is gone and I have been to these places
already and just forgot) oh well fun just the same

I went up to Lake Oroville for the weekend. Figured the last camping trip
of the year. About 90 degrees. Windy at night, but OK during the day.
Only landed one bass.
Bill