Islanderdad

Default Another on-topic boating post

We just got to the area from California about a month ago, so I'm stretching
the season if I can. My welcome to the area was called Isabel. I had the
boat shipped and they brought it into Rhode Harbor Marina on the friday
after Isabel. They were a week late picking it up in San Diego, I was P.O'd
then but it certainly paid off on this end. I caught the hurricane but I am
missing the fire's :-)

Dad
Any fishing tips are appreciated

"Richard Malcolm" wrote in message
om...
" Got out today went up off the wreck at South River, Left the dock
while my
neighbor was washing his boat, good natured ribbing that I was getting

out
and he was doing boat chores, got back wet, tired and no fish. He

laughed
last I guess.
Dad

going out on your boat or at the dock working on boat, IT'S ALL GOOD.

me I went out all day on my boat and came back and did a little pre
winterizing work on her.
It still amazes me that after 20 years or so, that I can still find
places with in a couple hours of my marina (Boston harbor) that I
haven't been to. great fun exploring, so many places to check out up
here
(ooh, or maybe my memory is gone and I have been to these places
already and just forgot) oh well fun just the same