Richard Malcolm

Default Another on-topic boating post

" Got out today went up off the wreck at South River, Left the dock
while my
neighbor was washing his boat, good natured ribbing that I was getting out
and he was doing boat chores, got back wet, tired and no fish. He laughed
last I guess.
Dad

going out on your boat or at the dock working on boat, IT'S ALL GOOD.

me I went out all day on my boat and came back and did a little pre
winterizing work on her.
It still amazes me that after 20 years or so, that I can still find
places with in a couple hours of my marina (Boston harbor) that I
haven't been to. great fun exploring, so many places to check out up
here
(ooh, or maybe my memory is gone and I have been to these places
already and just forgot) oh well fun just the same