Islanderdad

Default Another on-topic boating post

Got out today went up off the wreck at South River, Left the dock while my
neighbor was washing his boat, good natured ribbing that I was getting out
and he was doing boat chores, got back wet, tired and no fish. He laughed
last I guess.
Dad

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Went fishing this morning on Yo Ho with my good buddy Craig. Rockhold
Creek was flat calm, but as soon as we cleared the jetty, we were facing
two to threes, closely spaced, and threes and fours for most of the rest
of the day, until about 2:30, when we headed in.

Not a steeeenking feeeesh biting anywhere, for us or for anyone else on
the few boats we saw out today, a day filled with fresh breezes from the
south and southwest, sweatshirt-gray skies, and an occasional
peek-through from the sun.

Oh wel. The air smelled good.

Email sent to will never reach me.