Default gummer's squat in Taft, CA

On 4/11/17 5:15 PM, Tim wrote:
3:54 PMKeyser Soze
It doesn't take much to make the pigs like you in here dance...

With no foundation you call Wayne a pig and me an asshole. Why's that?

You and Wayne are no different than the other right-wing conservatrash
in here who spend most or a lot of your time insulting those whose
political beliefs are different than yours. You've earned your
appellations.

On 4/11/17 5:19 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/11/2017 5:15 PM, Tim wrote:
3:54 PMKeyser Soze
It doesn't take much to make the pigs like you in here dance...

With no foundation you call Wayne a pig and me an asshole. Why's that?

Limited vocabulary.

I do limit my vocabulary here because I take into account the audience.

On 4/11/17 5:26 PM, Tim wrote:

4:19 PMMr. Luddite
On 4/11/2017 5:15 PM, Tim wrote:
3:54 PMKeyser Soze
It doesn't take much to make the pigs like you in here dance...

With no foundation you call Wayne a pig and me an asshole. Why's that?

Limited vocabulary.

---

Could be, Richard. Could very well be.

You forgot your moronic LOL.
Tim Tim is offline

On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 5:16:54 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/11/17 5:15 PM, Tim wrote:
3:54 PMKeyser Soze
It doesn't take much to make the pigs like you in here dance...

With no foundation you call Wayne a pig and me an asshole. Why's that?

You and Wayne are no different than the other right-wing conservatrash
in here who spend most or a lot of your time insulting those whose
political beliefs are different than yours. You've earned your
appellations.

"Conservatrash???" But Harry, I was prepared to vote for Bernie, but you told me to vote for Trump instead.

And whom have I insulted? I don't call anyone names.Have I called you names? That's your department to call people names, isn't it?.
Tim Tim is offline

On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 5:19:50 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/11/17 5:26 PM, Tim wrote:

4:19 PMMr. Luddite
On 4/11/2017 5:15 PM, Tim wrote:
3:54 PMKeyser Soze
It doesn't take much to make the pigs like you in here dance...

With no foundation you call Wayne a pig and me an asshole. Why's that?

Limited vocabulary.

---

Could be, Richard. Could very well be.

You forgot your moronic LOL.

LOL!
There.
Do you feel less deprived now?

On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 18:19:27 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

I do limit my vocabulary here because I take into account the audience.

You are running at your Peter Principle limit most of the time from
what I see.

On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 17:19:16 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 4/11/2017 5:15 PM, Tim wrote:
3:54 PMKeyser Soze
It doesn't take much to make the pigs like you in here dance...

With no foundation you call Wayne a pig and me an asshole. Why's that?

Limited vocabulary.

===

It's that Brick Layers heritage: Good craft skills but not much else.

On 4/11/17 7:07 PM, Tim wrote:
On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 5:19:50 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/11/17 5:26 PM, Tim wrote:

4:19 PMMr. Luddite
On 4/11/2017 5:15 PM, Tim wrote:
3:54 PMKeyser Soze
It doesn't take much to make the pigs like you in here dance...

With no foundation you call Wayne a pig and me an asshole. Why's that?

Limited vocabulary.

---

Could be, Richard. Could very well be.

You forgot your moronic LOL.

LOL!
There.
Do you feel less deprived now?

Indeed. It isn't really you without that moronic LOL.

Gummer is a Democrat ? Dan General 0 April 16th 09 12:58 PM
WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2008 [hurray for gummer!] Cliff General 3 December 14th 08 01:57 PM
Ping Gummer Cliff General 4 November 16th 08 06:11 AM
OT - For Gummer & Stewie John H. General 0 July 30th 05 03:11 PM