posted to misc.survivalism,alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks

Default WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2008 [hurray for gummer!]

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 01:09:41 -0800, sittingduck wrote:

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

COWARD OF THE MONTH

The winner is...GUNNER ASCH!

11 votes Gunner Asch
05 votes "Anonymous Coward Stalker of Emerson Wainwright"
00 votes Neither of the above

Congratulations, Gummy! Your repeated threats of real life violence and
boasts that the kookologists and "damn libruls" think you can't back up
earned you this award over someone who posts through an anonymous
remailer--quite handily, too. It also earned you a second spot on the
Kooks of the Year ballot. See you in January!

snip

Congratulations, gummer !!!
A hearty "Well Done!"
And best of luck in January as well.

(And just to think that we knew of him before he
gained such fame.) We are honored indeed.

IIRC he's recently won other awards too ...
--
Cliff
posted to misc.survivalism,alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks

Cliff wrote in
:

wrote:

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

COWARD OF THE MONTH

The winner is...GUNNER ASCH!

11 votes Gunner Asch
05 votes "Anonymous Coward Stalker of Emerson Wainwright"
00 votes Neither of the above

Congratulations, Gummy! Your repeated threats of real life violence
and boasts that the kookologists and "damn libruls" think you can't
back up earned you this award over someone who posts through an
anonymous remailer--quite handily, too. It also earned you a second
spot on the Kooks of the Year ballot. See you in January!

snip

Congratulations, gummer !!!
A hearty "Well Done!"
And best of luck in January as well.

(And just to think that we knew of him before he
gained such fame.) We are honored indeed.

IIRC he's recently won other awards too ...

Find some good examples of his cluelessness about the Internet and post
it to AUK. That way, he could run for a fourth (or fifth, as he has a
website) end of the year of the award.

BTW, it wouldn't hurt you to vote.
--
Pinku-Sensei
FNVW of AUK
posted to misc.survivalism,alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 08:05:39 +0000 (UTC), "Pinku-Sensei"
wrote:

BTW, it wouldn't hurt you to vote.

Thought I had (once or twice) but I'm thousands of posts behind
in reading.
--
Cliff

Default Miss Pinky Sue Lamb has to Stoop to "beg" for voters in her "Silly Little Awards"...

On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 00:45:22 -0600, "John \"C\""
wrote:

"Pinku-Sensei" wrote in message

Cliff wrote in

IIRC he's recently won other awards too ...

Find some good examples of his cluelessness about the Internet and

post
it to AUK. That way, he could run for a fourth (or fifth, as he has a
website) end of the year of the award.

BTW, it wouldn't hurt you to vote.
--
Pinky-Sue Lamb
Tranny of AUK
Acting Ghay in AFA-B

You're Pathetic, Faggot Pinky !!

HJ

Wow... looks like you're finding some new and interesting places to go for
support, Harry.....

*alt.fluff-girl.pinku-sensei*

No wonder you're seeing ads for penis extenders!
--
John

Ping Gummer Cliff General 4 November 16th 08 05:11 AM
VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, September 2008 Tim General 0 October 11th 08 11:45 AM
Bounding Main Concert - Skokie Theatre - November 15, 2008 Dean Calin Tall Ships 0 October 11th 08 05:40 AM
HURRAY BEER! [email protected] General 0 August 13th 08 10:19 PM
kook awards Michael Cook ASA 2 September 15th 03 06:19 PM