posted to alt.sailing.tall-ships

Default Bounding Main Concert - Skokie Theatre - November 15, 2008

Bounding Main Concert - Skokie Theatre - November 15, 2008

This is a year of firsts and we're closing the season with
another - Bounding Main will have a show all to ourselves at a wonderful
music venue, the Skokie Theater. Bounding Main has been entertaining at tall
ship events, maritime festivals, music festivals, renaissance faires, pirate
gatherings and now we will be performing at this beautiful, centrally
located venue. Come hear the music that has brought joy to so many, see the
show that has made so many laugh! Come learn a thing or two about the
traditional music that we sing about! Showtime is 7:30 and tickets will be
$15 in advance, $20 at the door. http://www.skokietheatre.com

NEW! Download the poster for the show here!

From Gunner Maggie:

Are you planning to come to our show at the Skokie Theatre Nov. 15? We are
working hard on bringing you some unique goodies in this show, including
several new songs. We hope to see lots of you there!

How would you like to stand at the microphone and introduce Bounding Main,
welcoming us onto the stage for the Skokie show? Here's your new contest:

1. Write an introduction - it can be as long or as short as you like, but
remember that humor goes far with us. This is your chance to bring out that
long-held secret that only you know about us. Or pull out your best Ed
McMahon impression. Or, you know, just say a few kind words about your pals
in Bounding Main.

2. Send your entry/entries directly to me, by email.

3. From the entries, we will choose the top 3 finalists. We will call you
up and have you do your intro over the phone On Sunday Oct 26, and from
there we will judge the best of the best.

The prize for the winner:

Introducing Bounding Main in a pivotal show!
and
2 tickets to the show!

The deadlines for entries is Wednesday Oct 22.

Gunner Maggie

http://www.boundingmain.com