posted to alt.sailing.tall-ships

Default Bounding Main News from Gunner Maggie

Hello to the Bounding Mainiacs!

Please read the last entry on our travel blog. We all contributed to it.
Thank you, to all of you, who read the entries and contributed comments.
Keep the comments coming!

Also, check out these photos that we took on the trip. The theme, as you
can see, is "Dashed on the Rocks". Thanks to Frank Hui for the idea! It was
a lot of fun, and added even a greater level of revelry to the journey.

I would like to invite you to contribute your own version of "Dashed on the
Rocks". Get together with your family, your pets, your co-workers ....
gather in your cubicle, the roof of your building, your swimming pool ...
and send in photos of yourself doing "Dashed on the Rocks". I'll see if
Dean can post them in the Mainiac page, and if there are enough of them,
I'll make a new album in our photo album.

Keep your mugs wet, your pants dry, and always remember where you docked!!

~Gunner Maggie
http://www.boundingmain.com

Bounding Main's first European Tour Dean Calin Tall Ships 0 July 30th 08 11:55 AM
Not your Grandpa's Sea Shanties: Bounding Main Releases Second CD, Lost at Sea Rugglesby Tall Ships 0 January 23rd 06 07:35 AM
the main difference Zanzi ASA 1 October 24th 05 06:24 PM
Backwinding main Roger Long Cruising 14 July 23rd 05 09:22 PM
why doesn't Maggie look wistfully Nelly ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:11 AM