posted to alt.sailing.tall-ships

Default Bounding Main's first European Tour

We're just a week away and tonight's rehearsal was quite fun! We were
interviewed by the local paper and had a photographer sit in with us while
we warbled. Our number one friend and fan, John Wohlers, was on hand to
participate in the Great Luggage Weigh-In and videotaped and snapped photos
throughout.

Here is our official press release for the trip. Festival Maritim is much
more important an event than this document indicates, but the hook to the
American
press is obvious.

And if any of you want to share the adventure and give something to the
brave souls who were carried back from harm's way please see this page:

http://deport.boundingmain.com/osts.htm

We'll be blogging the trip on this page http://bounding.wohlershome.net/blog

Fair winds, friends!

Dean
Bounding Main
www.boundingmain.com

Not your Grandpa's Sea Shanties: Bounding Main Releases Second CD, Lost at Sea Rugglesby Tall Ships 0 January 23rd 06 06:35 AM
European Jihad? NOYB General 16 November 8th 05 01:23 PM
The European Hunter and BMW Capt. Rob ASA 0 November 4th 05 10:33 PM
European Shore Power and European Yacht Wiring Charlie Johnson Electronics 3 April 30th 04 01:09 PM