posted to misc.survivalism,alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks
Pinku-Sensei Pinku-Sensei is offline

Default WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2008 [hurray for gummer!]

Cliff wrote in
:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 01:09:41 -0800, sittingduck
wrote:

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

COWARD OF THE MONTH

The winner is...GUNNER ASCH!

11 votes Gunner Asch
05 votes "Anonymous Coward Stalker of Emerson Wainwright"
00 votes Neither of the above

Congratulations, Gummy! Your repeated threats of real life violence
and boasts that the kookologists and "damn libruls" think you can't
back up earned you this award over someone who posts through an
anonymous remailer--quite handily, too. It also earned you a second
spot on the Kooks of the Year ballot. See you in January!

snip

Congratulations, gummer !!!
A hearty "Well Done!"
And best of luck in January as well.

(And just to think that we knew of him before he
gained such fame.) We are honored indeed.

IIRC he's recently won other awards too ...

Find some good examples of his cluelessness about the Internet and post
it to AUK. That way, he could run for a fourth (or fifth, as he has a
website) end of the year of the award.

BTW, it wouldn't hurt you to vote.
--
Pinku-Sensei