posted to misc.survivalism,alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks
Cliff Cliff is offline

Default WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2008 [hurray for gummer!]

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 01:09:41 -0800, sittingduck wrote:

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

COWARD OF THE MONTH

The winner is...GUNNER ASCH!

11 votes Gunner Asch
05 votes "Anonymous Coward Stalker of Emerson Wainwright"
00 votes Neither of the above

Congratulations, Gummy! Your repeated threats of real life violence and
boasts that the kookologists and "damn libruls" think you can't back up
earned you this award over someone who posts through an anonymous
remailer--quite handily, too. It also earned you a second spot on the
Kooks of the Year ballot. See you in January!

snip

Congratulations, gummer !!!
A hearty "Well Done!"
And best of luck in January as well.

(And just to think that we knew of him before he
gained such fame.) We are honored indeed.

IIRC he's recently won other awards too ...
--
Cliff