Default gummer's squat in Taft, CA

On 4/11/17 12:20 PM, Tim wrote:
11:14 AMKeyser Soze
Why would an anti-christian post mean anything to you? By your behavior
here, you obviously are not a follower of the teachings of jesus.
How would you know? You don't believe in him anyhow to know what a Christian is to act like. So...

1. I've read the teachings attributed to jesus, and I've read other
volumes that interpret those teachings.
2. I know some folks who actually follow those teachings.
3. You don't.

On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 11:12:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/11/17 11:10 AM, Tim wrote:
9:51 AMPoco Deplorevole
On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 12:35:19 -0000 (UTC), "Wiley E. Coyote" wrote:

snipped

Looks like Krause is trying to find supporters.

Probably so it's happened before...

What a shock...Asshole Herring and Asshole Tim being...assholes.

===

Harree, if you feel like you're surrounded by assholes then you are
probably in a hall of mirrors.

On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 09:27:52 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:25 AMKeyser Soze
1. I've read the teachings attributed to jesus, and I've read other
volumes that interpret those teachings.
2. I know some folks who actually follow those teachings.
3. You don't.

I don't what?

===

Thought for the day:

When you try and teach a pig to dance, the pig gets ****ed off, and
you both get dirty.

Tim Tim is offline

3:54 PMKeyser Soze
It doesn't take much to make the pigs like you in here dance...

With no foundation you call Wayne a pig and me an asshole. Why's that?

On 4/11/2017 5:15 PM, Tim wrote:
3:54 PMKeyser Soze
It doesn't take much to make the pigs like you in here dance...

With no foundation you call Wayne a pig and me an asshole. Why's that?

Limited vocabulary.

Tim Tim is offline

4:19 PMMr. Luddite
On 4/11/2017 5:15 PM, Tim wrote:
3:54 PMKeyser Soze
It doesn't take much to make the pigs like you in here dance...

With no foundation you call Wayne a pig and me an asshole. Why's that?

Limited vocabulary.

---

Could be, Richard. Could very well be.

On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 17:19:16 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 4/11/2017 5:15 PM, Tim wrote:
3:54 PMKeyser Soze
It doesn't take much to make the pigs like you in here dance...

With no foundation you call Wayne a pig and me an asshole. Why's that?

Limited vocabulary.

Both he and his lap dog.

Gummer is a Democrat ? Dan General 0 April 16th 09 12:58 PM
WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2008 [hurray for gummer!] Cliff General 3 December 14th 08 12:57 PM
Ping Gummer Cliff General 4 November 16th 08 05:11 AM
OT - For Gummer & Stewie John H. General 0 July 30th 05 03:11 PM