Default gummer's squat in Taft, CA

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 11:38:30 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 4/12/17 11:31 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 06:35:21 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/11/17 10:17 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 18:19:27 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

I do limit my vocabulary here because I take into account the audience.

You are running at your Peter Principle limit most of the time from
what I see.

We've seen many times that your opinions of what and how I think
typically are completely wrong, Mr. Aleppo.

You constantly brag about your writing abilities here in notes that
look like they were written by a 10 year old.
Real "writers" do not have an off switch on their writing skill.

You're in no position through education or experience to judge the
writing ability of others. Your long, seemingly endless posts usually
are little more than nonsensical libertarian screeds or near-lunatic
reinterpretations of history.

I rarely brag about my writing skills. I am capable, however, of writing
*to* an audience and, based upon what I have read here over the years,
my conclusion is that writing at no higher than a grammar school level
is appropriate. Hell's bells, most posters here cannot follow a simple
sentence, and that includes you.

Anyone who reads is in a position to make a judgment of writing skills. Yours suck. Brag all you
will.

On 4/12/17 1:30 PM, wrote:

Since all jobs at ORD are union,
the only person who could be working there without a union card for
that specific job would be a scab.

You are misinformed.

On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 1:35:55 PM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/12/17 1:30 PM, wrote:

Since all jobs at ORD are union,
the only person who could be working there without a union card for
that specific job would be a scab.

You are misinformed.

You are incorrect. The ORD airport police are unionized, as are the United Airline workers. This whole fiasco is a union screw-up.

Gummer is a Democrat ? Dan General 0 April 16th 09 12:58 PM
WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2008 [hurray for gummer!] Cliff General 3 December 14th 08 12:57 PM
Ping Gummer Cliff General 4 November 16th 08 05:11 AM
OT - For Gummer & Stewie John H. General 0 July 30th 05 03:11 PM