Default What a spring!

Every time I think about putting away my flannel shirts and flannel bed sheets, we get another little blast of winter.
Last night it was about 4 inches of wet snow with some freezing rain. It either rains or snows at least 4 days a week with threats of same on most of the remaining days. Sure could use a nice sunny warm period.

On Fri, 15 Apr 2016 10:31:24 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Every time I think about putting away my flannel shirts and flannel bed sheets, we get another little blast of winter.
Last night it was about 4 inches of wet snow with some freezing rain. It either rains or snows at least 4 days a week with threats of same on most of the remaining days. Sure could use a nice sunny warm period.

It's a beautiful 71 degrees and sunny right now. So it must be coming your way pretty soon.

Hope you are having a super day!
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, juvenile name-callers, and narcissists...not guns!

It'll be the low 50's by the time it reaches here on Sunday but I'll take it.
Senior Member

Location: Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by True North[_2_] View Post
Every time I think about putting away my flannel shirts and flannel bed sheets, we get another little blast of winter.
Last night it was about 4 inches of wet snow with some freezing rain. It either rains or snows at least 4 days a week with threats of same on most of the remaining days. Sure could use a nice sunny warm period.
Sounds like you need to move a little further south. Was 67 here today, South East Michigan near Detroit.
__________________
Rick Grew

2022 Stingray 182 SC

2004 Past Commodore
West River Yacht & Cruising Club
www.wrycc.com

This is spring? Mr. Luddite General 25 April 3rd 16 07:09 PM
What Spring? Mr. Luddite General 12 April 15th 15 11:14 PM
Spring? F.O.A.D. General 8 March 15th 13 03:49 AM
Spring? Eisboch General 23 May 8th 07 06:06 PM
Spring? Eisboch General 30 February 27th 07 12:33 AM