BoatBanter.com

-   -   What a spring! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/170770-what-spring.html)

True North[_2_] April 15th 16 06:31 PM

What a spring!

Every time I think about putting away my flannel shirts and flannel bed sheets, we get another little blast of winter.
Last night it was about 4 inches of wet snow with some freezing rain. It either rains or snows at least 4 days a week with threats of same on most of the remaining days. Sure could use a nice sunny warm period.

Keine Keyserscheiße April 15th 16 08:22 PM

What a spring!

On Fri, 15 Apr 2016 10:31:24 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Every time I think about putting away my flannel shirts and flannel bed sheets, we get another little blast of winter.
Last night it was about 4 inches of wet snow with some freezing rain. It either rains or snows at least 4 days a week with threats of same on most of the remaining days. Sure could use a nice sunny warm period.

It's a beautiful 71 degrees and sunny right now. So it must be coming your way pretty soon.

Hope you are having a super day!
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, juvenile name-callers, and narcissists...not guns!

True North[_2_] April 15th 16 08:50 PM

What a spring!

It'll be the low 50's by the time it reaches here on Sunday but I'll take it.

RGrew176 April 16th 16 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True North[_2_] (Post 1059164)
Every time I think about putting away my flannel shirts and flannel bed sheets, we get another little blast of winter.
Last night it was about 4 inches of wet snow with some freezing rain. It either rains or snows at least 4 days a week with threats of same on most of the remaining days. Sure could use a nice sunny warm period.

Sounds like you need to move a little further south. Was 67 here today, South East Michigan near Detroit.