Default This is spring?

Cold rain all day today and then a cold front coming in tomorrow.
Forecast is for 50+ mph winds and 2 to 3 inches of snow.

Then a break overnight until Monday when another system blows in
delivering another 2 to 3 inches of snow.

Sure glad spring has sprung.

On Sat, 2 Apr 2016 19:10:53 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Cold rain all day today and then a cold front coming in tomorrow.
Forecast is for 50+ mph winds and 2 to 3 inches of snow.

Then a break overnight until Monday when another system blows in
delivering another 2 to 3 inches of snow.

Sure glad spring has sprung.

===

I thought you were moving to Florida?

wrote:

Cold rain all day today and then a cold front coming in tomorrow.
Forecast is for 50+ mph winds and 2 to 3 inches of snow.

Then a break overnight until Monday when another system blows in
delivering another 2 to 3 inches of snow.

Sure glad spring has sprung.

It is getting ready to be summer. The pool is 83-84. Snowbirds are
starting to thin out and the manatee zones kicked in

On Sat, 2 Apr 2016 19:36:08 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Moving out of an 8K sq ft house after living there for almost 16 years
was a major undertaking, especially when your wife is a pack-rat. Still
finishing up. The buyer allowed us to store
some things in the garage attached to the barn but we got it all out
today in the rain. Selling that place was a prolonged process due to
many reasons including a limited market and the complex financing the
buyer had to put together. Glad it's over.

My neighbor just sold her house. She has been working on it for a
while. This was only ~1900 sq/ft and she got $740k (no horsey stuff or
acreage but it is riverfront with a 10,000 lb lift).

wrote:

Cold rain all day today and then a cold front coming in tomorrow.
Forecast is for 50+ mph winds and 2 to 3 inches of snow.

Then a break overnight until Monday when another system blows in
delivering another 2 to 3 inches of snow.

Sure glad spring has sprung.

It is getting ready to be summer. The pool is 83-84. Snowbirds are
starting to thin out and the manatee zones kicked in

Our whole weekend has been rainy and windy and we might see snow flurries tomorrow...tomorrow night could reach -10 C. Getting tiresome.

wrote:

Moving out of an 8K sq ft house after living there for almost 16 years
was a major undertaking, especially when your wife is a pack-rat. Still
finishing up. The buyer allowed us to store
some things in the garage attached to the barn but we got it all out
today in the rain. Selling that place was a prolonged process due to
many reasons including a limited market and the complex financing the
buyer had to put together. Glad it's over.

My neighbor just sold her house. She has been working on it for a
while. This was only ~1900 sq/ft and she got $740k (no horsey stuff or
acreage but it is riverfront with a 10,000 lb lift).

Location. House down the street 1800' and $840k. House like mine a couple
doors down, without the added 430' room and no pool, went for $1,040,000.

wrote:

Cold rain all day today and then a cold front coming in tomorrow.
Forecast is for 50+ mph winds and 2 to 3 inches of snow.

Then a break overnight until Monday when another system blows in
delivering another 2 to 3 inches of snow.

Sure glad spring has sprung.

It is getting ready to be summer. The pool is 83-84. Snowbirds are
starting to thin out and the manatee zones kicked in

Our whole weekend has been rainy and windy and we might see snow flurries
tomorrow...tomorrow night could reach -10 C. Getting tiresome.

Cold here this morning. 56 at 7 am. We did have some frost last week.

On Sat, 2 Apr 2016 19:10:53 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Cold rain all day today and then a cold front coming in tomorrow.
Forecast is for 50+ mph winds and 2 to 3 inches of snow.

Then a break overnight until Monday when another system blows in
delivering another 2 to 3 inches of snow.

Sure glad spring has sprung.

We're having 40-50 mph winds now. Temp is 36. Saw a couple snow flakes, but that's
it. Hopefully your snow won't stick.
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, juvenile name-callers, and narcissists...not guns!

Where has spring gone? HK General 1 December 8th 07 08:50 PM
Spring? Eisboch General 23 May 8th 07 06:06 PM
Spring? Eisboch General 30 February 27th 07 12:33 AM
Spring... Scott Vernon ASA 28 March 31st 04 12:27 AM