Default This is spring?

On Sat, 02 Apr 2016 22:09:09 -0500, Califbill

On Sat, 2 Apr 2016 19:36:08 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Moving out of an 8K sq ft house after living there for almost 16 years
was a major undertaking, especially when your wife is a pack-rat. Still
finishing up. The buyer allowed us to store
some things in the garage attached to the barn but we got it all out
today in the rain. Selling that place was a prolonged process due to
many reasons including a limited market and the complex financing the
buyer had to put together. Glad it's over.

My neighbor just sold her house. She has been working on it for a
while. This was only ~1900 sq/ft and she got $740k (no horsey stuff or
acreage but it is riverfront with a 10,000 lb lift).

Location. House down the street 1800' and $840k. House like mine a couple
doors down, without the added 430' room and no pool, went for $1,040,000.

Ah California