Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default What Spring?

Man, what a long, drawn out winter and early spring. Right now it's
raw, cold,(36 degrees), windy and it's sleeting and snowing. Had enough
already.

Mrs.E's mother passed away yesterday. The docs had given her about
3 months but I guess she had her own timetable.

It was weird.
In the early afternoon Mrs.E. suddenly got a strange, very peaceful
and calming feeling come over her. She got up and said she felt she
needed to go down and see her mother at the LifeCare facility. She
got there just in time to say her goodbyes and her mother then
peacefully passed away.

I don't know. I am not a religious guy but sometimes things happen
that make you wonder.

Spring? F.O.A.D. General 8 March 15th 13 03:49 AM
Where has spring gone? HK General 1 December 8th 07 08:50 PM
Spring... Scott Vernon ASA 28 March 31st 04 12:27 AM
See you all in the spring.... Butch Ammon General 24 December 15th 03 03:23 PM