Default More b.s. from rec.boats' fav candidate

Perhaps Trump's most striking comment of the day was his recounting of
the Sept. 11 attacks as he talked about the security landscape since the
Paris massac

“Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I
watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of
people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of
people were cheering. So something’s going on. We’ve got to find out
what it is.”

It was not clear what Trump was referring to. There were cheers of
support in some Middle Eastern countries that day, scenes that were
broadcast on television. But a persistent Internet rumor of Muslims
celebrating in Paterson, N.J., was discounted by police officials at the
time. A search of news accounts from that period shows no reports of
mass cheering in Jersey City.

Ibrahim Hooper, a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic
Relations, said the response of Muslim Americans on Sept. 11 was
disgust. “I know because I wrote it,” he said of the council’s reaction.

Hope Hicks, a spokeswoman for Trump, would not elaborate on his comments.

Also at the rally, a protester whom Trump called to have ejected — “Get
him the hell out of here,” he ordered security guards — was punched and
kicked by some attendees, CNN reported.

The protester, wearing a shirt reading “Black Lives Matter,” refused to
leave and was hit by roughly a half-dozen attendees, CNN said. Police
said the man required no medical attention.

http://tinyurl.com/orknq7q

On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 13:11:51 -0500, Keyser Sze wrote:

[...]

Seattle Times? Most likely mis-quoted.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

John H. wrote:
On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 13:11:51 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

Whatever makes you feel better...

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+
Tim Tim is offline

On Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 12:11:53 PM UTC-6, Keyser Sze wrote:
[...]

Harry, I think he's really only YOUR favorite candidate. Seems you're the only one who brings him up

On 11/22/15 3:33 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

At the moment, he is my favorite candidate for GOP voters, though Ted
Cruz is a close second. If either gets the nomination, they'll lose in a
landslide and the country will be safer.

Trump seems to represent the hate-filled Republican mindset on so many
issues.

On 11/22/2015 3:55 PM, Keyser Sze wrote:
On 11/22/15 3:33 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Trump is just responding to the sensitivities of a majority of the
population. The story of 1000's of "Arabs" cheering in New Jersey
on 9/11 is pushing it though. He'd be better off telling a story
about flying into some middle east airport on a business trip,
finding himself under heavy sniper fire, causing him to run to a
nearby hanger for cover.

On 11/22/15 3:33 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Trump might have been in new Jersey watching thousands of muslims on TV
cheering the fall of the trade center. The muzzies might have been
elsewhere. Who knows. Who cares. Trumps enthusiasm and drive makes
Hillery look like dirty dishwater. Old anklepants charisma and charm
certainly didn't rub off on her.

Rec. Boats' Own Gubernatorial Candidate... F.O.A.D. General 0 July 17th 13 09:59 PM
An early candidate for... hk General 48 May 20th 10 03:00 AM
SW Tom-Tom's candidate... H the K[_4_] General 1 November 23rd 09 03:31 AM
Which candidate.... Jerry Steele General 51 February 29th 04 04:57 AM
OT--new candidate NOYB General 114 September 19th 03 07:26 PM