Default SW Tom-Tom's candidate...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF2rE...eature=related

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting
your time by trying to *communicate* with me through rec.boats, because,
well, you are among the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster, and I
don't read the vomit you post, except by accident on occasion. As
always, have a nice, simple-minded day.

"H the K" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF2rE...eature=related

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your
time by trying to *communicate* with me through rec.boats, because, well,
you are among the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster, and I don't
read the vomit you post, except by accident on occasion. As always, have a
nice, simple-minded day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of61E1FesPU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH0...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=121kc...eature=related