Sailing Fan

Default Your candidate is a jerk, but they all are!

Hello Boaters (if there are any here),
Here are a few current listings for decals for your boats on eBay...
24 colors to choose from, 2-3 day service, hundreds of fonts, and a good
price! Need signs or banners? We would be glad to help you with that too!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2484000 804
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2484000 879

Best wishes for a safe and happy boating season!

Please excuse this very infrequent commercial posting. Thanks for
understanding.

All who feel the need to report me to any and all authorities, please do
so now, you'll feel much better about yourself. Thank you too!

Calif Bill

"Sailing Fan" wrote in message
Hello Boaters (if there are any here),
Here are a few current listings for decals for your boats on eBay...
24 colors to choose from, 2-3 day service, hundreds of fonts, and a good
price! Need signs or banners? We would be glad to help you with that too!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2484000 804

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2484000 879

Best wishes for a safe and happy boating season!

Please excuse this very infrequent commercial posting. Thanks for
understanding.

All who feel the need to report me to any and all authorities, please do
so now, you'll feel much better about yourself. Thank you too!

You a candidate? Harry's candidate?