Default CNN on Shooter Mental Health

John H. wrote:

"There are no tests

Are you certain about that? Any such testing could run afoul of our precious
First Amendment rights. When does freedom of eccentric speech qualify one
for a hold on gun purchases? And what's the difference between someone who
thinks the neighbor's dog told them to do something and an invisible being
in the sky?

--
Paul Hovnanian
RAM disk is *not* an installation procedure.

On Thu, 08 Oct 2015 10:55:23 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

And what's the difference between someone who
thinks the neighbor's dog told them to do something and an invisible being
in the sky?

The invisible being in the sky doesn't tell you to shoot people ...
unless you are a muslim.

On Thu, 08 Oct 2015 10:55:23 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote:

John H. wrote:

"There are no tests to identify the mental psychopathy which would cause the
(shooter) behavior."

Are you certain about that? Any such testing could run afoul of our precious
First Amendment rights. When does freedom of eccentric speech qualify one
for a hold on gun purchases? And what's the difference between someone who
thinks the neighbor's dog told them to do something and an invisible being
in the sky?

The complete post was a quote from CNN, interviewing a psychiatrist.

Am I certain? No. But he seemed a knowledgeable sort, wasn't bashing Republicans, had
a 'Doctor' title, and was quite believable.

I added the rest of the sentence to your 'quote' for clarity.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Mental Health Issues jps General 0 October 7th 12 07:39 PM
According to Mrs Krause, Having Baby May Be Worse for Mental Health than Abortion John H[_2_] General 93 February 6th 11 05:13 AM
Shooter ID Bob Crantz ASA 1 April 18th 07 05:40 PM
Serious post on Bush's mental health NOYB General 67 October 23rd 04 09:38 PM