NOYB

Default Serious post on Bush's mental health

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
As Dr. Carson suggests,
"Consider, in contrast, the present: 'the informal Q&A he has tried to
avoid,'

Bush relishes the informal Q&A, as evidenced by his excellent performance in
the "townhall" format the other night. He becomes quite uncomfortable in
the more formal "speech behind a lecturn" format because he's forced to
stand still for 90 minutes. That'd drive me nuts, too.

'Bush's recent faltering performances,' 'his stalling,
defensive pose when put on the spot,' 'speaking more slowly and less
gracefully.'"

Sorry, but that doesn't describe his second debate at all.

NOYB

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
As Dr. Carson suggests,
"Consider, in contrast, the present: 'the informal Q&A he has tried to
avoid,'

Bush relishes the informal Q&A, as evidenced by his excellent

performance in
the "townhall" format the other night. He becomes quite uncomfortable

in
the more formal "speech behind a lecturn" format because he's forced to
stand still for 90 minutes. That'd drive me nuts, too.

Bush's performance was not excellent in the second debate. He was merely
better than he was in the first debate. His body language, "persona" and
delivery were no better than mediocre.

You think Bush's problem might be related to ADHD and Ritalin. There are
some who believe his condition is more serious. It's worth investigating.

We still differ on what the "problem" is, and whether it's really a
"problem" at all.. I, for one, don't think that
pharmacologically-controlled adult ADHD is a problem...even for the
President of the United States.

NOYB

NOYB wrote:
[...]

You have a lot of experience dealing with the emotional problems of
adults suffering from ADHD?

Although I've never been professionally treated for ADHD, I believe I'm one
of 'em.

basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message nk.net...
"Harry Krause" piedtypecase@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
[...]

Hoo, BOY! Why am I not surprised?
basskisser

NOYB wrote:
[...]

Spoken with the narrow mindedness of a lot of doctors. Treat the
symptoms with drugs, rather than treat the cause with one or more of
several options.

NOYB

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
NOYB wrote:
[...]

LOL. Why don't you go ahead and elucidate your remarks a little more on
this topic. What is the "cause" of ADHD? And what modalities of treatment
(other than pharmacological) do you propose?

Jon Smithe

Bass,
Have you found a new cure for ADHD? How about clinical depression, bipolar
disorder, Tourette's Disorder and Schizophrenia? Some of us thought the
only acceptable treatment for these disorders were to use pharmacology to
correct the chemical imbalance in the brain.

It looks like you are smarter than Harvard Medical School and the NIMH.
Keep up the good work.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
We still differ on what the "problem" is, and whether it's really a
"problem" at all.. I, for one, don't think that
pharmacologically-controlled adult ADHD is a problem...even for the
President of the United States.

Spoken with the narrow mindedness of a lot of doctors. Treat the
symptoms with drugs, rather than treat the cause with one or more of
several options.

P.Fritz

"Jon Smithe" wrote in message
Bass,
Have you found a new cure for ADHD? How about clinical depression,

bipolar
disorder, Tourette's Disorder and Schizophrenia? Some of us thought the
only acceptable treatment for these disorders were to use pharmacology to
correct the chemical imbalance in the brain.

It looks like you are smarter than Harvard Medical School and the NIMH.
Keep up the good work.

Asslicker has chosen not to correct the obvious severe imbalances in his
brain.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
We still differ on what the "problem" is, and whether it's really a
"problem" at all.. I, for one, don't think that
pharmacologically-controlled adult ADHD is a problem...even for the
President of the United States.

Spoken with the narrow mindedness of a lot of doctors. Treat the
symptoms with drugs, rather than treat the cause with one or more of
several options.

basskisser

"Jon Smithe" wrote in message news:ABfbd.463275$8_6.55783@attbi_s04...
Bass,
Have you found a new cure for ADHD? How about clinical depression, bipolar
disorder, Tourette's Disorder and Schizophrenia? Some of us thought the
only acceptable treatment for these disorders were to use pharmacology to
correct the chemical imbalance in the brain.

It looks like you are smarter than Harvard Medical School and the NIMH.
Keep up the good work.

Oh, my god you are stupid!!! Please show where I've every said that
there is a CURE for any of the above. I simply, and correctly stated
that most narrow minded doctors, not all, treat the symptoms, not the
cause. Treatment, and total cure are two different things, idiot.
basskisser

"P.Fritz" wrote in message ...
"Jon Smithe" wrote in message
Bass,
Have you found a new cure for ADHD? How about clinical depression,

bipolar
disorder, Tourette's Disorder and Schizophrenia? Some of us thought the
only acceptable treatment for these disorders were to use pharmacology to
correct the chemical imbalance in the brain.

It looks like you are smarter than Harvard Medical School and the NIMH.
Keep up the good work.

Asslicker has chosen not to correct the obvious severe imbalances in his
brain.

Please show what facts you have that, if you mean me and are doing the
childish name calling thing again, I have "severe impalances in (my)
brain". You are dumb as a post.