Jon Smithe

Did you find one peer review study on any web page?

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...
"basskisser" atl_man2@a
href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com"
onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in
message
m...
"Jon Smithe" wrote in message
OK, how do you treat either the symptoms or the cause without the use
of
psychotropic drugs?

PS - The cause of these illnesses is a chemical imbalance in the brain
and
the symptoms of the chemical illness is the result of this chemical
imbalance.

Many, many tests have shown, without a doubt, that the symptoms of
ADHD can be lessened, or stopped altogether with diet, and behavior
modification. I'd suggest a simple google search. I found a few
thousand websites related to this subject. Here are a few.
http://www.feingold.org/home.html
http://www.newideas.net/adddiet.htm
http://www.adhdhelp.org/diet-adhd.htm
http://www.eklhad.net/adhd.html

As I've stated, there are a few thousand more sites that deal with
ADHD and diet. Now for Tourette's:
http://www.nutritioninstitute.com/To..._Syndrome.html
http://www.tourette-syndrome.com/holistic.htm
http://neuro-www.mgh.harvard.edu/for...genicdiet.html

So, as you see, both respond quite well to dietary changes. You really
should learn to use Google, it's a great research tool. Glad I could
help.

You want to help? Show me a published, peer-reviewed journal article on
Medline about how "diet" will help ADHD.

Why would it have to be Medline? Is that the only place that you gain
trusted medical knowledge from? If so, you are pretty narrow minded.

Jon Smithe

With mental illness it is important to treat the cause, a chemical imbalance
in the brain. I was poking fun at the fact you didn't realize that.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Jon Smithe" wrote in message
NOYB,
All we need to do is treat the cause and not the symptoms. ; )

"We"? What medical field are you in, Jon Smithe? Who wouldn't agree
that it would be better to treat the cause, than treat the symptoms?
If NOYB is, indeed a dentist, then he does this all the time. Fixing a
tooth so that it doesn't cause pain, is a great example. Treat the
cause (the tooth), or treat the symptom (the pain).

NOYB

"Jon Smithe" wrote in message
NOYB,
All we need to do is treat the cause and not the symptoms. ; )

"We"? What medical field are you in, Jon Smithe? Who wouldn't agree
that it would be better to treat the cause, than treat the symptoms?
If NOYB is, indeed a dentist, then he does this all the time. Fixing a
tooth so that it doesn't cause pain, is a great example. Treat the
cause (the tooth), or treat the symptom (the pain).

The "tooth" isn't the cause, numbnuts. Plaque is the cause. Sealants,
twice-a-year recall cleanings, oral hygiene instruction, and fluoride
treatments are all examples of treating the cause.

NOYB

"Jon Smithe" wrote in message
[...]

Yes.

If so, you are pretty narrow minded.

If you're a doctor, you better be able to substantiate the treatment
modalities you're using by being able to cite a peer-reviewed journal
article to support your methods. Every one of these article appears on
Medline.

NOYB

"Jon Smithe" wrote in message
Did you find one peer review study on any web page?

If he did, then it'll be on medline too.

NOYB

"Jon Smithe" wrote in message
Yes, but if you removed all of your teeth you would never have to go for a
check up or a cleaning.

Teeth don't cause cavities, although you can't have a cavity without a
tooth.

basskisser

"Jon Smithe" wrote in message news:Whtdd.160525$He1.22556@attbi_s01...
Did you find one peer review study on any web page?

Yes. Did you find any to the contrary?
NOYB

basskisser wrote:
"Now, answer my first question, what medical field is your area of
expertise?"

Jon Smithe replied:
"I am a Psychiatrist with a PHD in Microbiology."

Asked. Answered. Owned. You're his bitch now, bassie.

basskisser

"P.Fritz" wrote in message ...
"Jon Smithe" wrote in message
I am a Psychiatrist with a PHD in Microbiology.

Poor asslicker......he needs to go back to drafting roof details

Um, first, go get some support for your divorce, it's making you a
bitter person.
Secondly, you make it very apparent you know nothing about structural
engineering, if you think that's what I do.
Third, if you believe Smithe, you are a bigger fool than I ever
imagined!!!!
Oh, and what was that? If there is a pond built on a property, it's
automatically for civil reasons???!!!!!!!!
basskisser

"Jon Smithe" wrote in message news:5Jydd.428759$Fg5.67503@attbi_s53...
I am a Psychiatrist with a PHD in Microbiology.

You are nothing short of a pure LIAR!!!!! If you had any education at
all, you'd know you that what you've posted is pure crap! Have any
proof of your above crap? Now remember, you must prove it, you've done
the same to Harry.