Jon Smithe

With mental illness it is important to treat the cause, a chemical imbalance
in the brain. I was poking fun at the fact you didn't realize that.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Jon Smithe" wrote in message
NOYB,
All we need to do is treat the cause and not the symptoms. ; )

"We"? What medical field are you in, Jon Smithe? Who wouldn't agree
that it would be better to treat the cause, than treat the symptoms?
If NOYB is, indeed a dentist, then he does this all the time. Fixing a
tooth so that it doesn't cause pain, is a great example. Treat the
cause (the tooth), or treat the symptom (the pain).