NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
As Dr. Carson suggests,
"Consider, in contrast, the present: 'the informal Q&A he has tried
avoid,'

Bush relishes the informal Q&A, as evidenced by his excellent

performance in
the "townhall" format the other night. He becomes quite uncomfortable

in
the more formal "speech behind a lecturn" format because he's forced
stand still for 90 minutes. That'd drive me nuts, too.

Bush's performance was not excellent in the second debate. He was merely
better than he was in the first debate. His body language, "persona" and
delivery were no better than mediocre.

You think Bush's problem might be related to ADHD and Ritalin. There are
some who believe his condition is more serious. It's worth
investigating.

We still differ on what the "problem" i

s, and whether it's really a
"problem" at all.. I, for one, don't think that
pharmacologically-controlled adult ADHD is a problem...even for the
President of the United States.

You have a lot of experience dealing with the emotional problems of
adults suffering from ADHD?

Although I've never been professionally treated for ADHD, I believe I'm one
of 'em.