Default From my half-bro...

From my half-bro:

"I don't care about Benghazi.
I don't care about the emails.
I don't care about Hillary's hair.
I don't care about her wrinkles.
I don't care about the Clinton Foundation.
I don't care about Monica Lewinsky.
I don't care about Travelgate.
I don't care about Chinagate.
I don't care about Whitewater.
I don't care if Hillary is a closeted lesbian.
I don't care about Vince Foster.
I don't care about Benghazi, again.

"I have no great love for Hillary. I voted against her in the 2008
presidential primary.

"However, I will gladly vote for Hillary, or any Democrat, or maybe an
an intelligent frog, over any of the wacky/dangerous/stupid/ignorant GOP
presidential wannabes."

Well said.

On 9/1/2015 6:56 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
From my half-bro:

"I don't care about Benghazi.
I don't care about the emails.
I don't care about Hillary's hair.
I don't care about her wrinkles.
I don't care about the Clinton Foundation.
I don't care about Monica Lewinsky.
I don't care about Travelgate.
I don't care about Chinagate.
I don't care about Whitewater.
I don't care if Hillary is a closeted lesbian.
I don't care about Vince Foster.
I don't care about Benghazi, again.

"I have no great love for Hillary. I voted against her in the 2008
presidential primary.

"However, I will gladly vote for Hillary, or any Democrat, or maybe an
an intelligent frog, over any of the wacky/dangerous/stupid/ignorant GOP
presidential wannabes."

Well said.

He missed her cankles.

Mikek

On 9/1/15 9:04 AM, amdx wrote:
On 9/1/2015 6:56 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
From my half-bro:

"I don't care about Benghazi.
I don't care about the emails.
I don't care about Hillary's hair.
I don't care about her wrinkles.
I don't care about the Clinton Foundation.
I don't care about Monica Lewinsky.
I don't care about Travelgate.
I don't care about Chinagate.
I don't care about Whitewater.
I don't care if Hillary is a closeted lesbian.
I don't care about Vince Foster.
I don't care about Benghazi, again.

"I have no great love for Hillary. I voted against her in the 2008
presidential primary.

"However, I will gladly vote for Hillary, or any Democrat, or maybe an
an intelligent frog, over any of the wacky/dangerous/stupid/ignorant GOP
presidential wannabes."

Well said.

He missed her cankles.

Mikek

Which of the Repugnant dip****s is winning your heart?

On Tue, 1 Sep 2015 07:56:23 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

From my half-bro:

"I don't care

So if Trump called himself a democrat and he has before, he would have
your bro's vote?

On Tue, 1 Sep 2015 11:53:20 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 9/1/15 11:40 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 1 Sep 2015 07:56:23 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

From my half-bro:

"I don't care

So if Trump called himself a democrat and he has before, he would have
your bro's vote?

Doubtful. Trump is a fulfilled Republican these days, full of hate and
insults. He's perfect for the GOP. My half-bro wouldn't vote for someone
like that, no matter what he called himself.

At the moment, the GOPer Wannabes are providing a lot of laughs...

Trump, for his outrageous comments and behavior...

Carson, for his political simplemindedness...

Bush, for his foot-in-mouth disease and lack of fire...

Cruz, for his insanity...

Paul, for his slide down the razor blade into the vat of boiling oil...

Christie, for his disassociation from political reality...

Graham, for being a neocon hawk beyond the end...

Perry, for being...Perry...

Fiorina, for working so hard to deny she is a job killer...

Walker, for being 150% delusional about his accomplishments...

Santorum, for being...Santorum...

Hell, there are so many more, I can't remember them all...

I wouldn't trust any of them to run a shoeshine parlor.

Yup and the best the democrats can come up with is a corrupt old
lawyer, a fumble mouth political hack and an old communist.
The average age of that field is almost 73 (72.66666)

Be very careful with your VP choice because they are likely to be the
president in a couple years.

This is probably the oldest field of candidates in the history of the
country. I guess we tried "young" and decided to go the other way.

Keyser Söze wrote:
From my half-bro:

"I don't care about Benghazi.
I don't care about the emails.
I don't care about Hillary's hair.
I don't care about her wrinkles.
I don't care about the Clinton Foundation.
I don't care about Monica Lewinsky.
I don't care about Travelgate.
I don't care about Chinagate.
I don't care about Whitewater.
I don't care if Hillary is a closeted lesbian.
I don't care about Vince Foster.
I don't care about Benghazi, again.

"I have no great love for Hillary. I voted against her in the 2008 presidential primary.

"However, I will gladly vote for Hillary, or any Democrat, or maybe an an
intelligent frog, over any of the wacky/dangerous/stupid/ignorant GOP
presidential wannabes."

Well said.

Sounds like he is as stupid as you'

On Tue, 01 Sep 2015 12:23:31 -0500, Califbill billnews wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:
From my half-bro:

"I don't care about Benghazi.
I don't care about the emails.
I don't care about Hillary's hair.
I don't care about her wrinkles.
I don't care about the Clinton Foundation.
I don't care about Monica Lewinsky.
I don't care about Travelgate.
I don't care about Chinagate.
I don't care about Whitewater.
I don't care if Hillary is a closeted lesbian.
I don't care about Vince Foster.
I don't care about Benghazi, again.

"I have no great love for Hillary. I voted against her in the 2008 presidential primary.

"However, I will gladly vote for Hillary, or any Democrat, or maybe an an
intelligent frog, over any of the wacky/dangerous/stupid/ignorant GOP
presidential wannabes."

Well said.

Sounds like he is as stupid as you'

They just "don't care". It takes the term of "yellow dog democrat" to
a whole new level.

The combined age of their top 3 potential candidates is 218 years.

Bear in mind that the last 2 democrats to die in office brought us
presidents who started 2 wars we did not win and cost over 112,000
American lives.

On 9/1/15 2:27 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 01 Sep 2015 12:23:31 -0500, Califbill billnews wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:
From my half-bro:

[...]

My half-bro won't be voting for the wacky, dangerous, stupid, ignorant
RepubliThugs. Neither will I. But...you and Bilious will...as will most
of the posters in .wrecked.bloats.

On 9/1/2015 1:23 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
From my half-bro:

"I don't care about Benghazi.
I don't care about the emails.
I don't care about Hillary's hair.
I don't care about her wrinkles.
I don't care about the Clinton Foundation.
I don't care about Monica Lewinsky.
I don't care about Travelgate.
I don't care about Chinagate.
I don't care about Whitewater.
I don't care if Hillary is a closeted lesbian.
I don't care about Vince Foster.
I don't care about Benghazi, again.

"I have no great love for Hillary. I voted against her in the 2008 presidential primary.

"However, I will gladly vote for Hillary, or any Democrat, or maybe an an
intelligent frog, over any of the wacky/dangerous/stupid/ignorant GOP
presidential wannabes."

Well said.

Sounds like he is as stupid as you'

Well, he does have half of KKKrause's genes. Probably the maternal half.

half hour ago Mr. Luddite General 9 February 18th 15 12:38 PM
The better half... KC General 3 February 28th 14 05:39 AM
Half... F.O.A.D. General 16 November 17th 13 05:50 AM
But more than half... F.O.A.D. General 0 July 19th 13 01:00 PM
Half a league, half a league Gilligan ASA 6 November 6th 06 04:01 PM