Default From my half-bro...

amdx wrote:
On 9/1/2015 6:56 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
From my half-bro:

"I don't care about Benghazi.
I don't care about the emails.
I don't care about Hillary's hair.
I don't care about her wrinkles.
I don't care about the Clinton Foundation.
I don't care about Monica Lewinsky.
I don't care about Travelgate.
I don't care about Chinagate.
I don't care about Whitewater.
I don't care if Hillary is a closeted lesbian.
I don't care about Vince Foster.
I don't care about Benghazi, again.

"I have no great love for Hillary. I voted against her in the 2008
presidential primary.

"However, I will gladly vote for Hillary, or any Democrat, or maybe an
an intelligent frog, over any of the wacky/dangerous/stupid/ignorant GOP
presidential wannabes."

Well said.

He missed her cankles.

Mikek

I wonder if he is delinquent on his taxes, too?

half hour ago Mr. Luddite General 9 February 18th 15 12:38 PM
The better half... KC General 3 February 28th 14 05:39 AM
Half... F.O.A.D. General 16 November 17th 13 05:50 AM
But more than half... F.O.A.D. General 0 July 19th 13 01:00 PM
Half a league, half a league Gilligan ASA 6 November 6th 06 04:01 PM