Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default From my half-bro...

On 9/1/15 11:40 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 1 Sep 2015 07:56:23 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

From my half-bro:

"I don't care

So if Trump called himself a democrat and he has before, he would have
your bro's vote?

Doubtful. Trump is a fulfilled Republican these days, full of hate and
insults. He's perfect for the GOP. My half-bro wouldn't vote for someone
like that, no matter what he called himself.

At the moment, the GOPer Wannabes are providing a lot of laughs...

Trump, for his outrageous comments and behavior...

Carson, for his political simplemindedness...

Bush, for his foot-in-mouth disease and lack of fire...

Cruz, for his insanity...

Paul, for his slide down the razor blade into the vat of boiling oil...

Christie, for his disassociation from political reality...

Graham, for being a neocon hawk beyond the end...

Perry, for being...Perry...

Fiorina, for working so hard to deny she is a job killer...

Walker, for being 150% delusional about his accomplishments...

Santorum, for being...Santorum...

Hell, there are so many more, I can't remember them all...

I wouldn't trust any of them to run a shoeshine parlor.