Default It's Memorial Day...

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 5/25/15 12:56 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...Johnny Herring...

Are you thinking about all the non-combatant Southeast Asians you helped
slaughter during your time in Vietnam?

Are you thinking about all those congress people you say you helped elect
who sent our young men to die over there?

Wow...you took a full dose of your stupid pills this morning, eh?

Wow, you try to deflect and show you do not need stupid pills.

Keyser Söze wrote:
...Johnny Herring...

Are you thinking about all the non-combatant Southeast Asians you helped
slaughter during your time in Vietnam?

Are you thinking about all those congress people you say you helped elect
who sent our young men to die over there?

Wow...you took a full dose of your stupid pills this morning, eh?

Wow, you try to deflect and show you do not need stupid pills.

Your posit was not logical, grasshopper.

Tim wrote:
Are you out looking for them today Harry?

No, Tim. The ones we remember today were the ones KIA. Most are in
cemeteries and are easy to find. Some are still MIA.
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+
Tim Tim is offline

You should be out looking for them Harry. I mean, you shouldn't suggest others do what you wouldn't do yourself.,,

On Mon, 25 May 2015 16:04:36 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

You should be out looking for them Harry. I mean, you shouldn't suggest others do what you wouldn't do yourself.,,

===

Well said.

Harry would rather spend his time thinking of "clever" put downs. I
used to know kids in high school like that. Most of them moved on.

On 25 May 2015 22:58:49 GMT, Keyser Söze wrote:

Tim wrote:
Are you out looking for them today Harry?

No, Tim. The ones we remember today were the ones KIA. Most are in
cemeteries and are easy to find. Some are still MIA.

'Died while serving' includes KIA, but is not limited to KIA.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

Keyser Söze wrote:
...Johnny Herring...

Are you thinking about all the non-combatant Southeast Asians you helped
slaughter during your time in Vietnam?

Are you thinking about all those congress people you say you helped elect
who sent our young men to die over there?

Wow...you took a full dose of your stupid pills this morning, eh?

Wow, you try to deflect and show you do not need stupid pills.

Your posit was not logical, grasshopper.

My posit was very logical. You show natural stupidity. You do not need
the pills.

Keyser Söze wrote:
...Johnny Herring...

Are you thinking about all the non-combatant Southeast Asians you helped
slaughter during your time in Vietnam?

Are you thinking about all those congress people you say you helped elect
who sent our young men to die over there?

Wow...you took a full dose of your stupid pills this morning, eh?

Wow, you try to deflect and show you do not need stupid pills.

Your posit was not logical, grasshopper.

My posit was very logical. You show natural stupidity. You do not need
the pills.

No Congressional officials I "helped elect" during the Vietnam era
fiasco voted to send troops to that sorry country. I didn't even vote in
Congressional elections until 1972.

Keyser Söze wrote:
...Johnny Herring...

Are you thinking about all the non-combatant Southeast Asians you helped
slaughter during your time in Vietnam?

Are you thinking about all those congress people you say you helped elect
who sent our young men to die over there?

Wow...you took a full dose of your stupid pills this morning, eh?

Wow, you try to deflect and show you do not need stupid pills.

Your posit was not logical, grasshopper.

My posit was very logical. You show natural stupidity. You do not need
the pills.

No Congressional officials I "helped elect" during the Vietnam era fiasco
voted to send troops to that sorry country. I didn't even vote in
Congressional elections until 1972.

So you complain about politicians, but could not be bothered to vote? Or
is that when back a right to vote?

Keyser Söze wrote:
...Johnny Herring...

Are you thinking about all the non-combatant Southeast Asians you helped
slaughter during your time in Vietnam?

Are you thinking about all those congress people you say you helped elect
who sent our young men to die over there?

Wow...you took a full dose of your stupid pills this morning, eh?

Wow, you try to deflect and show you do not need stupid pills.

Your posit was not logical, grasshopper.

My posit was very logical. You show natural stupidity. You do not need
the pills.

No Congressional officials I "helped elect" during the Vietnam era fiasco
voted to send troops to that sorry country. I didn't even vote in
Congressional elections until 1972.

So you complain about politicians, but could not be bothered to vote? Or
is that when back a right to vote?

Learn to read. I didn't say I didn't vote.

Happy Memorial Day Tim General 18 June 2nd 10 06:08 PM
On this Memorial Day [email protected] General 2 May 26th 09 05:13 PM
Thomas on Memorial Day Capt. Rob ASA 0 May 28th 07 06:06 PM
Memorial Day on The Water Bryan General 0 May 30th 06 06:50 AM
Memorial Day SAIL LOCO ASA 1 June 2nd 04 03:50 AM