Default On this Memorial Day

Let's pause for a moment to pay respect to our fallen soldiers
everywhere.

And to the veterans in this group, Thank You for your service to our
country.

Jack

wrote in message
Let's pause for a moment to pay respect to our fallen soldiers
everywhere.

And to the veterans in this group, Thank You for your service to our
country.

Jack

A small service was held here...looks like it will be an annual thing now
that the Dead Mans Island site has been preserved.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1124018.html

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
Let's pause for a moment to pay respect to our fallen soldiers
everywhere.

And to the veterans in this group, Thank You for your service to our
country.

Jack

A small service was held here...looks like it will be an annual thing now
that the Dead Mans Island site has been preserved.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1124018.html

Why did you guys kill 188 Americans?

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects

Thomas on Memorial Day Capt. Rob ASA 0 May 28th 07 06:06 PM
Memorial Day on The Water Bryan General 0 May 30th 06 06:50 AM
Memorial Day activity in Halifax Don White General 1 May 30th 05 11:14 PM
Memorial Day SAIL LOCO ASA 1 June 2nd 04 03:50 AM
Memorial Day weekend otnmbrd General 3 May 29th 04 02:36 AM