BoatBanter.com

-   -   On this Memorial Day (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/106377-memorial-day.html)

[email protected] May 25th 09 02:34 PM

On this Memorial Day

Let's pause for a moment to pay respect to our fallen soldiers
everywhere.

And to the veterans in this group, Thank You for your service to our
country.

Jack

Don White May 26th 09 01:38 PM

On this Memorial Day

wrote in message
Let's pause for a moment to pay respect to our fallen soldiers
everywhere.

And to the veterans in this group, Thank You for your service to our
country.

Jack

A small service was held here...looks like it will be an annual thing now
that the Dead Mans Island site has been preserved.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1124018.html

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_6_] May 26th 09 05:13 PM

On this Memorial Day

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
Let's pause for a moment to pay respect to our fallen soldiers
everywhere.

And to the veterans in this group, Thank You for your service to our
country.

Jack

A small service was held here...looks like it will be an annual thing now
that the Dead Mans Island site has been preserved.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1124018.html

Why did you guys kill 188 Americans?

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects