Default It's Memorial Day...

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 5/26/15 12:27 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 5/26/15 1:15 AM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 5/25/15 6:32 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 5/25/15 12:56 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...Johnny Herring...

Are you thinking about all the non-combatant Southeast Asians you helped
slaughter during your time in Vietnam?

Are you thinking about all those congress people you say you helped elect
who sent our young men to die over there?

Wow...you took a full dose of your stupid pills this morning, eh?

Wow, you try to deflect and show you do not need stupid pills.

Your posit was not logical, grasshopper.

My posit was very logical. You show natural stupidity. You do not need
the pills.

No Congressional officials I "helped elect" during the Vietnam era fiasco
voted to send troops to that sorry country. I didn't even vote in
Congressional elections until 1972.

So you complain about politicians, but could not be bothered to vote? Or
is that when back a right to vote?

Learn to read. I didn't say I didn't vote.

You implied you did not vote. Incompetent hack writer.

Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

I said I did not vote for congressional candidates until 1972.
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

Keyser Söze wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

To dumb to,know who to vote for? Or the dnc did not have you on the phone
tree?

Happy Memorial Day Tim General 18 June 2nd 10 06:08 PM
On this Memorial Day [email protected] General 2 May 26th 09 05:13 PM
Thomas on Memorial Day Capt. Rob ASA 0 May 28th 07 06:06 PM
Memorial Day on The Water Bryan General 0 May 30th 06 06:50 AM
Memorial Day SAIL LOCO ASA 1 June 2nd 04 03:50 AM