BoatBanter.com

-   -   It's Memorial Day... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/165071-its-memorial-day.html)

Keyser Söze May 25th 15 05:54 PM

It's Memorial Day...

....Johnny Herring...

Are you thinking about all the non-combatant Southeast Asians you helped
slaughter during your time in Vietnam?

Califbill May 25th 15 05:56 PM

It's Memorial Day...

Keyser Söze wrote:
...Johnny Herring...

Are you thinking about all the non-combatant Southeast Asians you helped
slaughter during your time in Vietnam?

Are you thinking about all those congress people you say you helped elect
who sent our young men to die over there?

Justan Olphart May 25th 15 06:08 PM

It's Memorial Day...

On 5/25/2015 12:54 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
...Johnny Herring...

Are you thinking about all the non-combatant Southeast Asians you helped
slaughter during your time in Vietnam?

Are you thinking of the Americans who were killed in your place.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

Keyser Söze May 25th 15 06:11 PM

It's Memorial Day...

On 5/25/15 12:56 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...Johnny Herring...

Are you thinking about all the non-combatant Southeast Asians you helped
slaughter during your time in Vietnam?

Are you thinking about all those congress people you say you helped elect
who sent our young men to die over there?

Wow...you took a full dose of your stupid pills this morning, eh?

John H.[_5_] May 25th 15 06:50 PM

It's Memorial Day...

On Mon, 25 May 2015 13:08:17 -0400, Justan Olphart wrote:

On 5/25/2015 12:54 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
...Johnny Herring...

Are you thinking about all the non-combatant Southeast Asians you helped
slaughter during your time in Vietnam?

Are you thinking of the Americans who were killed in your place.

To him they don't make a damn.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

Keyser Söze May 25th 15 07:17 PM

It's Memorial Day...

On 5/25/15 1:50 PM, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 25 May 2015 13:08:17 -0400, Justan Olphart wrote:

On 5/25/2015 12:54 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
...Johnny Herring...

Are you thinking about all the non-combatant Southeast Asians you helped
slaughter during your time in Vietnam?

Are you thinking of the Americans who were killed in your place.

To him they don't make a damn.

Yeah, like you two mooks are out today, looking for mentally ill
veterans in need of assistance, and giving them same. Oh, wait, your
political party prefers to leave them twisting in the wind.

Tim May 25th 15 09:31 PM

It's Memorial Day...

Are you out looking for them today Harry?

:)

John H[_15_] May 25th 15 10:09 PM

It's Memorial Day...

On Monday, May 25, 2015 at 12:54:52 PM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...Johnny Herring...

Are you thinking about all the non-combatant Southeast Asians you helped
slaughter during your time in Vietnam?

That sums up your entire attitude towards the military, doesn't it Krause?

Well, except for John Kerry, of course.

Keyser Söze May 25th 15 10:17 PM

It's Memorial Day...

On 5/25/15 5:09 PM, John H wrote:
On Monday, May 25, 2015 at 12:54:52 PM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...Johnny Herring...

Are you thinking about all the non-combatant Southeast Asians you helped
slaughter during your time in Vietnam?

That sums up your entire attitude towards the military, doesn't it Krause?

Well, except for John Kerry, of course.

Not at all, but it sure sums up my attitude towards racist slime like
you and your codependent buddy, FlaccidJim.

Justan Olphart May 25th 15 10:31 PM

It's Memorial Day...

On 5/25/2015 5:09 PM, John H wrote:
On Monday, May 25, 2015 at 12:54:52 PM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...Johnny Herring...

Are you thinking about all the non-combatant Southeast Asians you helped
slaughter during your time in Vietnam?

That sums up your entire attitude towards the military, doesn't it Krause?

Well, except for John Kerry, of course.

Harry feels a warm kinship with other liars.