Default 'Top Gun' in Florida

Anyone been to this?

http://www.franktiano.com/TopGunFrameset.htm

Looks like it would be a hell of a show. Might even be worth a trip to Lakeland, FL.

Lots of great pictures he

http://www.franktiano.com/TopGun/TG14_Barry/index.htm
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

Air Canada could have used your 'flying skills' early Sunday morning when a passenger plant touched down about 1100 feet short on the main Halifax runway. It hit a power pole and an antenna array tearing off under carriage and the engines..plus the nose.
This was during a 'howling snowstorm' but I bet your Radio Shack controller could have saved the day.

On 3/31/2015 7:21 AM, True North wrote:
Air Canada could have used your 'flying skills' early Sunday morning when a passenger plant touched down about 1100 feet short on the main Halifax runway. It hit a power pole and an antenna array tearing off under carriage and the engines..plus the nose.
This was during a 'howling snowstorm' but I bet your Radio Shack controller could have saved the day.

Remind me never to fly into Halifax NS. Is that a controlled airport?

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 04:21:54 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Air Canada could have used your 'flying skills' early Sunday morning when a passenger plant touched down about 1100 feet short on the main Halifax runway. It hit a power pole and an antenna array tearing off under carriage and the engines..plus the nose.
This was during a 'howling snowstorm' but I bet your Radio Shack controller could have saved the day.

Nah, I don't fly in snowstorms.

What did you think of the multirotor links I gave you? Given any more thought to
getting one?

On Tuesday, 31 March 2015 08:51:29 UTC-3, Justan Olphart wrote:
On 3/31/2015 7:21 AM, True North wrote:
Air Canada could have used your 'flying skills' early Sunday morning when a passenger plant touched down about 1100 feet short on the main Halifax runway. It hit a power pole and an antenna array tearing off under carriage and the engines..plus the nose.
This was during a 'howling snowstorm' but I bet your Radio Shack controller could have saved the day.

Remind me never to fly into Halifax NS. Is that a controlled airport?

--

You silly little fart!
Not that long ago on Sept 11 2001 thousands of 'mericans were delighted to land at Halifax and other friendly airports when your George W shut them out of 'merican airspace...even when they didn't have the fuel to turn back to Europe.

On Tuesday, 31 March 2015 09:53:09 UTC-3, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 04:21:54 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Air Canada could have used your 'flying skills' early Sunday morning when a passenger plant touched down about 1100 feet short on the main Halifax runway. It hit a power pole and an antenna array tearing off under carriage and the engines..plus the nose.
This was during a 'howling snowstorm' but I bet your Radio Shack controller could have saved the day.

Nah, I don't fly in snowstorms.

What did you think of the multirotor links I gave you? Given any more thought to
getting one?
--

Not at the moment...snowed again last night and plows filled my driveway again.
Ask me again when spring finally arrives.

On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 06:08:20 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Tuesday, 31 March 2015 09:53:09 UTC-3, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 04:21:54 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Air Canada could have used your 'flying skills' early Sunday morning when a passenger plant touched down about 1100 feet short on the main Halifax runway. It hit a power pole and an antenna array tearing off under carriage and the engines..plus the nose.
This was during a 'howling snowstorm' but I bet your Radio Shack controller could have saved the day.

Nah, I don't fly in snowstorms.

What did you think of the multirotor links I gave you? Given any more thought to
getting one?
--

Not at the moment...snowed again last night and plows filled my driveway again.
Ask me again when spring finally arrives.

The nice thing about multirotors is that they fly just as well even with snow on the
ground.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.
Tim Tim is offline

More snow? Man Don that's carrying on... It's going to hit mid 70s here today. I'm glad winters over. The really hard winter was really getting old. Hope you get a break soon.

On 3/31/2015 9:06 AM, True North wrote:
[...]

This story is just one of the tiny little side stories that happened on
Sept 11. Good thing there weren't snow flurries in Halitosis NS that day.

Do this in Florida... F.O.A.D. General 9 July 18th 13 03:08 PM
Florida Map [email protected] General 0 February 10th 09 01:39 PM
Ping: Wayne B (or other SW Florida to Florida Keys veterans) NOYB General 2 February 5th 07 08:32 PM
Powerboat Schools in South Florida? -- Has anyone used SW Florida Yachts? Richard Kaplan Cruising 2 February 17th 04 04:16 PM
FS: C&C 30 in Florida Marc Berger Marketplace 0 October 27th 03 02:31 AM