True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default 'Top Gun' in Florida

On Tuesday, 31 March 2015 08:51:29 UTC-3, Justan Olphart wrote:
On 3/31/2015 7:21 AM, True North wrote:
Air Canada could have used your 'flying skills' early Sunday morning when a passenger plant touched down about 1100 feet short on the main Halifax runway. It hit a power pole and an antenna array tearing off under carriage and the engines..plus the nose.
This was during a 'howling snowstorm' but I bet your Radio Shack controller could have saved the day.

Remind me never to fly into Halifax NS. Is that a controlled airport?

--

You silly little fart!
Not that long ago on Sept 11 2001 thousands of 'mericans were delighted to land at Halifax and other friendly airports when your George W shut them out of 'merican airspace...even when they didn't have the fuel to turn back to Europe.