John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default 'Top Gun' in Florida

On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 06:08:20 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Tuesday, 31 March 2015 09:53:09 UTC-3, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 04:21:54 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Air Canada could have used your 'flying skills' early Sunday morning when a passenger plant touched down about 1100 feet short on the main Halifax runway. It hit a power pole and an antenna array tearing off under carriage and the engines..plus the nose.
This was during a 'howling snowstorm' but I bet your Radio Shack controller could have saved the day.

Nah, I don't fly in snowstorms.

What did you think of the multirotor links I gave you? Given any more thought to
getting one?
--

Not at the moment...snowed again last night and plows filled my driveway again.
Ask me again when spring finally arrives.

The nice thing about multirotors is that they fly just as well even with snow on the
ground.
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.