Default Do this in Florida...

....and you'll get shot by the Neighborhood Thug Chairman:

http://www.tryg.no/om-tryg/english/index.html

Looking into cars isn't allowed.
Tim Tim is offline

On Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:11:51 AM UTC-5, F.O.A.D. wrote:
...and you'll get shot by the Neighborhood Thug Chairman:

http://www.tryg.no/om-tryg/english/index.html

Looking into cars isn't allowed.

"Tryg is the second largest supplier on the Nordic market for general insurance."

On 7/18/13 6:50 AM, Tim wrote:
On Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:11:51 AM UTC-5, F.O.A.D. wrote:
...and you'll get shot by the Neighborhood Thug Chairman:

http://www.tryg.no/om-tryg/english/index.html

Looking into cars isn't allowed.

"Tryg is the second largest supplier on the Nordic market for general insurance."

Weird that the URL went there. This is what I wanted:

http://www.wimp.com/withouthesitation/

Thanks!
Tim Tim is offline

On Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:53:12 AM UTC-5, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 7/18/13 6:50 AM, Tim wrote:

On Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:11:51 AM UTC-5, F.O.A.D. wrote:

...and you'll get shot by the Neighborhood Thug Chairman:

http://www.tryg.no/om-tryg/english/index.html

Looking into cars isn't allowed.

"Tryg is the second largest supplier on the Nordic market for general insurance."

Weird that the URL went there. This is what I wanted:

http://www.wimp.com/withouthesitation/

Thanks!

Why go to the trouble of looking into cars (at night) in Fla. when in Maryland you and your 4 year old can get shot for just sitting in your car by an intersection

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/0...itting-in-car/

On 7/18/13 6:50 AM, Tim wrote:

On Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:11:51 AM UTC-5, F.O.A.D. wrote:

...and you'll get shot by the Neighborhood Thug Chairman:

http://www.tryg.no/om-tryg/english/index.html

Looking into cars isn't allowed.

"Tryg is the second largest supplier on the Nordic market for general insurance."

Weird that the URL went there. This is what I wanted:

http://www.wimp.com/withouthesitation/

Thanks!

Why go to the trouble of looking into cars (at night) in Fla. when in Maryland you and your 4 year old can get shot for just sitting in your car by an intersection

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/0...itting-in-car/

Shooter, no doubt, was a Floridian whose GPS led him astray.

Our neighborhood watchers here consist of teenagers walking their family
dogs. We seem to have a lot of cute dogs in the 'hood, a couple of whom
come through the back yard every so often to entertain our
window-sitting cats.

On 7/18/13 6:50 AM, Tim wrote:

On Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:11:51 AM UTC-5, F.O.A.D. wrote:

...and you'll get shot by the Neighborhood Thug Chairman:

http://www.tryg.no/om-tryg/english/index.html

Looking into cars isn't allowed.

"Tryg is the second largest supplier on the Nordic market for general insurance."

Weird that the URL went there. This is what I wanted:

http://www.wimp.com/withouthesitation/

Thanks!

Why go to the trouble of looking into cars (at night) in Fla. when in Maryland you and your 4 year old can get shot for just sitting in your car by an intersection

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/0...itting-in-car/

You seem to have missed the point. It was alleged that Martin, the
murdered kid, was "looking into cars" as he strolled along with his bag
of skittles.

On 7/18/13 6:50 AM, Tim wrote:

[...]

Your neighbors have dubbed your place "the littlest house on the prairie'

On 7/18/13 6:50 AM, Tim wrote:

On Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:11:51 AM UTC-5, F.O.A.D. wrote:

...and you'll get shot by the Neighborhood Thug Chairman:

http://www.tryg.no/om-tryg/english/index.html

Looking into cars isn't allowed.

"Tryg is the second largest supplier on the Nordic market for
general insurance."

Weird that the URL went there. This is what I wanted:

http://www.wimp.com/withouthesitation/

Thanks!

Why go to the trouble of looking into cars (at night) in Fla. when
in Maryland you and your 4 year old can get shot for just sitting in
your car by an intersection

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/0...itting-in-car/

You seem to have missed the point. It was alleged that Martin, the
murdered kid, was "looking into cars" as he strolled along with his bag
of skittles.

The point behind the point is, there's a few Florida residents you hate
and also you got into serious legal and financial trouble in Florida and
they took your Florida home away from you. This is why you badmouth
Florida. If your wife didn't get that job in Washington and spirit you
away from what looked like impending doom, you probably would have shot
yourself with your Sig or whatever best gun in the world you happened to
own at the time.

Again you don't give Tim the credit for having enough brains to figure
you out. Have a wonderful day Harree. ;-)

On 7/18/2013 6:11 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
....and you'll get shot by the Neighborhood Thug Chairman:

http://www.tryg.no/om-tryg/english/index.html

Looking into cars isn't allowed.

Too bad he didn't have his burglar tools on him at the time. It might
have gone a long way to explain his inquisitiveness.

On 7/18/13 6:50 AM, Tim wrote:

On Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:11:51 AM UTC-5, F.O.A.D. wrote:

...and you'll get shot by the Neighborhood Thug Chairman:

http://www.tryg.no/om-tryg/english/index.html

Looking into cars isn't allowed.

"Tryg is the second largest supplier on the Nordic market for general insurance."

Weird that the URL went there. This is what I wanted:

http://www.wimp.com/withouthesitation/

Thanks!

Why go to the trouble of looking into cars (at night) in Fla. when in Maryland you and your 4 year old can get shot for just sitting in your car by an intersection

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/0...itting-in-car/

LMAO!! When will Harry learn to keep his mouth shut?

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

Ahh, Florida! F.O.A.D. General 24 March 15th 13 10:46 PM
Florida Map [email protected] General 0 February 10th 09 01:39 PM
Ping: Wayne B (or other SW Florida to Florida Keys veterans) NOYB General 2 February 5th 07 08:32 PM
Powerboat Schools in South Florida? -- Has anyone used SW Florida Yachts? Richard Kaplan Cruising 2 February 17th 04 04:16 PM
FS: C&C 30 in Florida Marc Berger Marketplace 0 October 27th 03 02:31 AM