F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Do this in Florida...

On 7/18/13 7:07 AM, Tim wrote:
On Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:53:12 AM UTC-5, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 7/18/13 6:50 AM, Tim wrote:

On Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:11:51 AM UTC-5, F.O.A.D. wrote:

...and you'll get shot by the Neighborhood Thug Chairman:

http://www.tryg.no/om-tryg/english/index.html

Looking into cars isn't allowed.

"Tryg is the second largest supplier on the Nordic market for general insurance."

Weird that the URL went there. This is what I wanted:

http://www.wimp.com/withouthesitation/

Thanks!

Why go to the trouble of looking into cars (at night) in Fla. when in Maryland you and your 4 year old can get shot for just sitting in your car by an intersection

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/0...itting-in-car/

Shooter, no doubt, was a Floridian whose GPS led him astray.

Our neighborhood watchers here consist of teenagers walking their family
dogs. We seem to have a lot of cute dogs in the 'hood, a couple of whom
come through the back yard every so often to entertain our
window-sitting cats.