Default Barrel Threading...continued...

Volquartsen will thread and crown the barrel on my Ruger Mark III for
$65 and move the front sight cut back on the barrel for an additional
$30. That's the best price I've found and with a reputable company.
Turnaround time is 10 to 14 days...

I bought the silencer to attach to my AR 15/22, which already has a
threaded barrel, but it would be nice to use it on a pistol, too.

On 1/7/2015 4:59 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Volquartsen will thread and crown the barrel on my Ruger Mark III for
$65 and move the front sight cut back on the barrel for an additional
$30. That's the best price I've found and with a reputable company.
Turnaround time is 10 to 14 days...

I bought the silencer to attach to my AR 15/22, which already has a
threaded barrel, but it would be nice to use it on a pistol, too.

So nice of you to keep us in the loop. ;-)

--

I don't need anger management. I just need people to stop ****ing me off!
Respectfully submitted by Justan

On Wed, 07 Jan 2015 17:52:05 -0500, Justan Olphart
wrote:

On 1/7/2015 4:59 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Volquartsen will thread and crown the barrel on my Ruger Mark III for
$65 and move the front sight cut back on the barrel for an additional
$30. That's the best price I've found and with a reputable company.
Turnaround time is 10 to 14 days...

I bought the silencer to attach to my AR 15/22, which already has a
threaded barrel, but it would be nice to use it on a pistol, too.

So nice of you to keep us in the loop. ;-)

===

So nice of him to enjoy his hobby at our expense, as well as his other
creditors. It almost makes you want to be a "special" person like him
[not].

wrote:

On 1/7/2015 4:59 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Volquartsen will thread and crown the barrel on my Ruger Mark III for
$65 and move the front sight cut back on the barrel for an additional
$30. That's the best price I've found and with a reputable company.
Turnaround time is 10 to 14 days...

I bought the silencer to attach to my AR 15/22, which already has a
threaded barrel, but it would be nice to use it on a pistol, too.

So nice of you to keep us in the loop. ;-)

===

So nice of him to enjoy his hobby at our expense, as well as his other
creditors. It almost makes you want to be a "special" person like him
[not].

There's that "snarliness" he was whining about. Or is it? I think
reminding him of his past indiscretions is a public service. Keep up the
good work.

wrote:

On 1/7/2015 4:59 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Volquartsen will thread and crown the barrel on my Ruger Mark III for
$65 and move the front sight cut back on the barrel for an additional
$30. That's the best price I've found and with a reputable company.
Turnaround time is 10 to 14 days...

I bought the silencer to attach to my AR 15/22, which already has a
threaded barrel, but it would be nice to use it on a pistol, too.

So nice of you to keep us in the loop. ;-)

===

So nice of him to enjoy his hobby at our expense, as well as his other
creditors. It almost makes you want to be a "special" person like him
[not].

And once again, Wayne, *you* are setting the snarky tone in rec.boats.
KC KC is offline

So ****ing what.. Who the **** are you to even talk about the tone here.
You are a ****ing clown, hurry up the **** and die will you? Holy
****ing ****, you talking about tone here is a joke. Anybody taking you
seriously is a ****ing retard...

wrote:

Volquartsen will thread and crown the barrel on my Ruger Mark III for
$65 and move the front sight cut back on the barrel for an additional
$30. That's the best price I've found and with a reputable company.
Turnaround time is 10 to 14 days...

I bought the silencer to attach to my AR 15/22, which already has a
threaded barrel, but it would be nice to use it on a pistol, too.

Why? :)

I have a couple of friends who like to shoot but are overly sensitive to
the noise. Muffs and plugs don't seem to help them, but a "silenced" gun
in .22LR would be fine. I am considerate of my friends.

New Problem, gas leak in rear barrel (4 barrel Holley) fzbuilder General 2 September 19th 09 12:32 AM
What is the Barrel for??? scbafreak General 53 November 11th 06 10:11 PM
35s5 Continued.... Capt. Rob ASA 0 November 15th 05 11:31 PM
Threading a pennant on a mooring ball? Denis Marier Cruising 23 July 3rd 05 11:12 PM
Oil at $56/barrel JimH General 35 March 28th 05 02:09 PM