Default Happiness is...

....taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal.

Adio Muchasos - and you too, TOAD!

--

"The modern definition of 'racist' is someone who's winning an argument
with a liberal."

....Peter Brimelow (Author)
(Thanks, Luddite!)

Poco Loco wrote:
...taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal.

Adio Muchasos - and you too, TOAD!

--

"The modern definition of 'racist' is someone who's winning an argument
with a liberal."

...Peter Brimelow (Author)
(Thanks, Luddite!)

Good luck.
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

On 11/18/2014 12:19 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
Poco Loco wrote:
...taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal.

Adio Muchasos - and you too, TOAD!

--

"The modern definition of 'racist' is someone who's winning an argument
with a liberal."

...Peter Brimelow (Author)
(Thanks, Luddite!)

Good luck.

Now a days it's more skill than luck that determines the outcome of a
root canal.

John H.
"...taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal"

Say what?
What do you need a Valium for? I've had a couple of root canals and it was only marginally worse than a good sized filling.

True North wrote:
John H.
"...taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal"

Say what?
What do you need a Valium for? I've had a couple of root canals and it
was only marginally worse than a good sized filling.

That is because you have no feelings.

KC KC is offline

On 11/18/2014 9:14 PM, True North wrote:
John H.
"...taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal"

Say what?
What do you need a Valium for? I've had a couple of root canals and it was only marginally worse than a good sized filling.

Wow, what a man!
KC KC is offline

On 11/18/2014 9:31 PM, Califbill wrote:
True North wrote:
John H.
"...taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal"

Say what?
What do you need a Valium for? I've had a couple of root canals and it
was only marginally worse than a good sized filling.

That is because you have no feelings.

More likely because Valium and Beer don't mix well...

KC wrote:
On 11/18/2014 9:31 PM, Califbill wrote:
True North wrote:
John H.
"...taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal"

Say what?
What do you need a Valium for? I've had a couple of root canals and it
was only marginally worse than a good sized filling.

That is because you have no feelings.

More likely because Valium and Beer don't mix well...

You would know...
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 18:14:36 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

John H.
"...taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal"

Say what?
What do you need a Valium for? I've had a couple of root canals and it was only marginally worse than a good sized filling.

....for about an hour.

On 11/18/2014 10:13 PM, KC wrote:
On 11/18/2014 9:14 PM, True North wrote:
John H.
"...taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal"

Say what?
What do you need a Valium for? I've had a couple of root canals and it
was only marginally worse than a good sized filling.

Wow, what a man!

I wonder what he means by marginally worse? His dentist probably uses
laughing gas on him to prevent him from flailing about. Do you think all
liberals are such big sissies?

Happiness is... John H.[_5_] General 31 June 8th 12 05:28 AM
Rules for Happiness John H[_12_] General 13 January 27th 10 05:02 AM
Happiness is... Wayne.B Cruising 92 December 2nd 07 08:33 AM
Happiness is... Wayne.B General 133 December 2nd 07 08:31 AM