Default Rules for Happiness

Five rules for men to follow for a happy life!!

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home,
who cooks from time to
time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important
to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust
and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed
and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do
not know each other or ever meet.

Signed
Tiger Woods

--

"Your honor can never be taken from you. Cherish it, in yourself and in others." (Unknown)

John H

"John H" wrote in message
Five rules for men to follow for a happy life!!

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home,
who cooks from time to
time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important
to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust
and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed
and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do
not know each other or ever meet.

Signed
Tiger Woods

Good luck finding one in any category. I don't think you qualify for
charity.

--
Nom=de=Plume

John H wrote:
Five rules for men to follow for a happy life!!

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home,
who cooks from time to
time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important
to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust
and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed
and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do
not know each other or ever meet.

Signed
Tiger Woods

I never saw that coming! I thought it was the text from one of those
'50's films like this"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccmGIFUx_FY

nom=de=plume wrote:
"John wrote in message

Five rules for men to follow for a happy life!!

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home,
who cooks from time to
time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important
to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust
and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed
and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do
not know each other or ever meet.

Signed
Tiger Woods

Good luck finding one in any category. I don't think you qualify for
charity.

Stop thinking and go to work.

"Bruce" wrote in message
news
nom=de=plume wrote:
"John wrote in message

Five rules for men to follow for a happy life!!

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home,
who cooks from time to
time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important
to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust
and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed
and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do
not know each other or ever meet.

Signed
Tiger Woods

Good luck finding one in any category. I don't think you qualify for
charity.

Stop thinking and go to work.

Start thinking and go play.

--
Nom=de=Plume

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Bruce" wrote in message
news
nom=de=plume wrote:
"John wrote in message

Five rules for men to follow for a happy life!!

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home,
who cooks from time to
time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important
to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust
and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed
and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do
not know each other or ever meet.

Signed
Tiger Woods

Good luck finding one in any category. I don't think you qualify for
charity.

Are you saying you don't fit any of those categorys? Shame. You are
probably destined to be an old spinster.

nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
news
nom=de=plume wrote:

"John wrote in message

Five rules for men to follow for a happy life!!

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home,
who cooks from time to
time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important
to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust
and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed
and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do
not know each other or ever meet.

Signed
Tiger Woods

Good luck finding one in any category. I don't think you qualify for
charity.

Stop thinking and go to work.

Start thinking and go play.

I'm capable of both.

"Bruce" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
news
nom=de=plume wrote:

"John wrote in message

Five rules for men to follow for a happy life!!

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home,
who cooks from time to
time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important
to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust
and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed
and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do
not know each other or ever meet.

Signed
Tiger Woods

Good luck finding one in any category. I don't think you qualify for
charity.

Stop thinking and go to work.

Start thinking and go play.

I'm capable of both.

Prove it.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Happiness is... Wayne.B Cruising 92 December 2nd 07 07:33 AM
Happiness is... Wayne.B General 133 December 2nd 07 07:31 AM
Mob Rules KLC Lewis Cruising 47 February 21st 07 06:28 PM
The *New* Rules of this NG have become.............. JimH General 48 January 15th 06 01:00 PM
Rules Simple Simon ASA 3 January 1st 04 05:09 PM