BoatBanter.com

-   -   Rules for Happiness (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/113464-rules-happiness.html)

John H[_12_] January 23rd 10 07:24 PM

Rules for Happiness

Five rules for men to follow for a happy life!!

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home,
who cooks from time to
time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important
to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust
and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed
and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do
not know each other or ever meet.

Signed
Tiger Woods

--

"Your honor can never be taken from you. Cherish it, in yourself and in others." (Unknown)

John H

nom=de=plume January 23rd 10 08:51 PM

Rules for Happiness

"John H" wrote in message
Five rules for men to follow for a happy life!!

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home,
who cooks from time to
time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important
to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust
and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed
and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do
not know each other or ever meet.

Signed
Tiger Woods

Good luck finding one in any category. I don't think you qualify for
charity.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Bruce[_11_] January 24th 10 03:09 AM

Rules for Happiness

John H wrote:
Five rules for men to follow for a happy life!!

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home,
who cooks from time to
time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important
to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust
and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed
and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do
not know each other or ever meet.

Signed
Tiger Woods

I never saw that coming! I thought it was the text from one of those
'50's films like this"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccmGIFUx_FY

Bruce[_11_] January 24th 10 03:10 AM

Rules for Happiness

nom=de=plume wrote:
"John wrote in message

Five rules for men to follow for a happy life!!

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home,
who cooks from time to
time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important
to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust
and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed
and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do
not know each other or ever meet.

Signed
Tiger Woods

Good luck finding one in any category. I don't think you qualify for
charity.

Stop thinking and go to work.

nom=de=plume January 24th 10 05:28 AM

Rules for Happiness

"Bruce" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
"John wrote in message

Five rules for men to follow for a happy life!!

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home,
who cooks from time to
time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important
to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust
and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed
and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do
not know each other or ever meet.

Signed
Tiger Woods

Good luck finding one in any category. I don't think you qualify for
charity.

Stop thinking and go to work.

Start thinking and go play.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Harry[_2_] January 24th 10 10:53 AM

Rules for Happiness

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Bruce" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
"John wrote in message

Five rules for men to follow for a happy life!!

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home,
who cooks from time to
time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important
to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust
and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed
and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do
not know each other or ever meet.

Signed
Tiger Woods

Good luck finding one in any category. I don't think you qualify for
charity.

Are you saying you don't fit any of those categorys? Shame. You are
probably destined to be an old spinster.

Bruce[_11_] January 26th 10 02:04 AM

Rules for Happiness

nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message

nom=de=plume wrote:

"John wrote in message

Five rules for men to follow for a happy life!!

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home,
who cooks from time to
time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important
to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust
and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed
and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do
not know each other or ever meet.

Signed
Tiger Woods

Good luck finding one in any category. I don't think you qualify for
charity.

Stop thinking and go to work.

Start thinking and go play.

I'm capable of both.

nom=de=plume January 26th 10 03:42 AM

Rules for Happiness

"Bruce" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message

nom=de=plume wrote:

"John wrote in message

Five rules for men to follow for a happy life!!

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home,
who cooks from time to
time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important
to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust
and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed
and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do
not know each other or ever meet.

Signed
Tiger Woods

Good luck finding one in any category. I don't think you qualify for
charity.

Stop thinking and go to work.

Start thinking and go play.

I'm capable of both.