Default Happiness is...

....a nice clean boat.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...2/MNV_0010.jpg
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...2/MNV_0012.jpg

Wax results:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...2/MNV_0011.jpg
Tim Tim is offline

On Jun 5, 7:06*pm, John H. wrote:
...a nice clean boat.

..

Wax results:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...laneous%202012...

Wow, John. That's one nice finish. What type of wax did you use?

On Jun 5, 8:06*pm, John H. wrote:
...a nice clean boat.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...laneous%202012...

Wax results:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...laneous%202012...

Very nice! Where do I park my Boat for a wax job???

On Tue, 5 Jun 2012 20:11:59 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Jun 5, 7:06*pm, John H. wrote:
...a nice clean boat.

.

Wax results:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...laneous%202012...

Wow, John. That's one nice finish. What type of wax did you use?

That stuff I mentioned in another thread - Turtle Wax Ice.

On Tue, 5 Jun 2012 21:03:10 -0700 (PDT), "*e#c" wrote:

On Jun 5, 8:06*pm, John H. wrote:
...a nice clean boat.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...laneous%202012...

Wax results:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...laneous%202012...

Very nice! Where do I park my Boat for a wax job???

Right out front! I'll supply the micro fiber rags and take pictures when you're done!

Tim Tim is offline

On Jun 6, 7:08*am, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 5 Jun 2012 20:11:59 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:
On Jun 5, 7:06 pm, John H. wrote:
...a nice clean boat.

.

Wax results:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...laneous%202012....

Wow, John. That's one nice finish. What type of wax did you use?

That stuff I mentioned in another thread - Turtle Wax Ice.

Yeah... I eventually saw that.

On 6/6/2012 12:03 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 5, 8:06 pm, John wrote:
...a nice clean boat.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...laneous%202012...

Wax results:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...laneous%202012...

Very nice! Where do I park my Boat for a wax job???

At your local Maaco shop

On Jun 6, 9:27*am, Oscar wrote:
On 6/6/2012 12:03 AM, *e#c wrote:

On Jun 5, 8:06 pm, John *wrote:
...a nice clean boat.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...laneous%202012.......

Wax results:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...laneous%202012....

Very nice! Where do I park my Boat for a wax job???

At your local Maaco shop

Can they buff out the faded gelcoat..... The guy who sold me the Boat
4 years ago, listed the color as " brown ". It's SUPPOSED to be " Snap-
On Toolbox Red ".....lol. All top deck surfaces are a kind of " Salmon
" color......

People up here want 20 bucks a foot....... If I get this
right....that's about $400.00

On 6/6/2012 2:16 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 6, 9:27 am, wrote:
On 6/6/2012 12:03 AM, *e#c wrote:

On Jun 5, 8:06 pm, John wrote:
...a nice clean boat.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...laneous%202012......

Wax results:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...laneous%202012...

Very nice! Where do I park my Boat for a wax job???

At your local Maaco shop

Can they buff out the faded gelcoat..... The guy who sold me the Boat
4 years ago, listed the color as " brown ". It's SUPPOSED to be " Snap-
On Toolbox Red ".....lol. All top deck surfaces are a kind of " Salmon
" color......

People up here want 20 bucks a foot....... If I get this
right....that's about $400.00

Maybe you should paint it.

On Jun 6, 2:57*pm, Oscar wrote:
On 6/6/2012 2:16 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Jun 6, 9:27 am, *wrote:
On 6/6/2012 12:03 AM, *e#c wrote:

On Jun 5, 8:06 pm, John * *wrote:
...a nice clean boat.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...laneous%202012.......

Wax results:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...laneous%202012....

Very nice! Where do I park my Boat for a wax job???

At your local Maaco shop

Can they buff out the faded gelcoat..... The guy who sold me the Boat
4 years ago, listed the color as " brown ". It's SUPPOSED to be " Snap-
On Toolbox Red ".....lol. All top deck surfaces are a kind of " Salmon
" color......

People up here want 20 bucks a foot....... If I get this
right....that's about *$400.00

Maybe you should paint it.

A friend suggested that, but what would you use? Its fiberglass, and
I've been told once you DO paint it, it`ll flake after a few years and
you`ll be painting it again, and again. The white parts are fine, it`s
just the red parts that have SEVERE oxidization.

Rules for Happiness John H[_12_] General 13 January 27th 10 05:02 AM
Happiness is... Wayne.B Cruising 92 December 2nd 07 08:33 AM
Happiness is... Wayne.B General 133 December 2nd 07 08:31 AM