BoatBanter.com

-   -   Happiness is... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/162532-happiness.html)

Poco Loco November 18th 14 05:12 PM

Happiness is...

....taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal.

Adio Muchasos - and you too, TOAD!

--

"The modern definition of 'racist' is someone who's winning an argument
with a liberal."

....Peter Brimelow (Author)
(Thanks, Luddite!)

F*O*A*D November 18th 14 05:19 PM

Happiness is...

Poco Loco wrote:
...taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal.

Adio Muchasos - and you too, TOAD!

--

"The modern definition of 'racist' is someone who's winning an argument
with a liberal."

...Peter Brimelow (Author)
(Thanks, Luddite!)

Good luck.
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

Harrold November 19th 14 01:59 AM

Happiness is...

On 11/18/2014 12:19 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
Poco Loco wrote:
...taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal.

Adio Muchasos - and you too, TOAD!

--

"The modern definition of 'racist' is someone who's winning an argument
with a liberal."

...Peter Brimelow (Author)
(Thanks, Luddite!)

Good luck.

Now a days it's more skill than luck that determines the outcome of a
root canal.

True North[_2_] November 19th 14 02:14 AM

Happiness is...

John H.
"...taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal"

Say what?
What do you need a Valium for? I've had a couple of root canals and it was only marginally worse than a good sized filling.

Califbill November 19th 14 02:31 AM

Happiness is...

True North wrote:
John H.
"...taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal"

Say what?
What do you need a Valium for? I've had a couple of root canals and it
was only marginally worse than a good sized filling.

That is because you have no feelings.

KC November 19th 14 03:13 AM

Happiness is...

On 11/18/2014 9:14 PM, True North wrote:
John H.
"...taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal"

Say what?
What do you need a Valium for? I've had a couple of root canals and it was only marginally worse than a good sized filling.

Wow, what a man!

KC November 19th 14 03:13 AM

Happiness is...

On 11/18/2014 9:31 PM, Califbill wrote:
True North wrote:
John H.
"...taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal"

Say what?
What do you need a Valium for? I've had a couple of root canals and it
was only marginally worse than a good sized filling.

That is because you have no feelings.

More likely because Valium and Beer don't mix well...

F*O*A*D November 19th 14 03:39 AM

Happiness is...

KC wrote:
On 11/18/2014 9:31 PM, Califbill wrote:
True North wrote:
John H.
"...taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal"

Say what?
What do you need a Valium for? I've had a couple of root canals and it
was only marginally worse than a good sized filling.

That is because you have no feelings.

More likely because Valium and Beer don't mix well...

You would know...
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

Poco Loco November 19th 14 12:19 PM

Happiness is...

On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 18:14:36 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

John H.
"...taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal"

Say what?
What do you need a Valium for? I've had a couple of root canals and it was only marginally worse than a good sized filling.

....for about an hour.

Harrold November 19th 14 01:45 PM

Happiness is...

On 11/18/2014 10:13 PM, KC wrote:
On 11/18/2014 9:14 PM, True North wrote:
John H.
"...taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal"

Say what?
What do you need a Valium for? I've had a couple of root canals and it
was only marginally worse than a good sized filling.

Wow, what a man!

I wonder what he means by marginally worse? His dentist probably uses
laughing gas on him to prevent him from flailing about. Do you think all
liberals are such big sissies?